Trip down memory lane...looking back at the younger years,

RayFinkle

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn man I screwed the pooch when I was younger. For some reason when girls came on to me, I didn't act on it. I missed on many, many beautiful girls.

The best one: summer of '85, my friends had a girl who wanted to meet me. (I find out that she she was "Miss Brigantine" the year prior) we met and went to the beach everyday and played volleyball and drank with everone. I called her every night for a week at eight and she was always home. I would ask what was she doing that night and she would say nothing really, and I would say "OK" and hang up the phone. What an idiot move. The following week, she wasn't home at eight anymore. 0:)

Edit: Phone response generated from me was not just "OK" it was closer to "OK, I'll see you tomorrow" I never flat out hung up on her!!!

Darn man I screwed the pooch when I was younger. For some reason when girls came on to me, I didn't act on it. I missed on many, many beautiful girls.

The best one: summer of '85, my friends had a girl who wanted to meet me. (I find out that she she was "Miss Brigantine" the year prior) we met and went to the beach everyday and played volleyball and drank with everone. I called her every night for a week at eight and she was always home. I would ask what was she doing that night and she would say nothing really, and I would say "OK" and hang up the phone. What an idiot move. The following week, she wasn't home at eight anymore. 0:)

I'm not the smoothest guy in the world myself, and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but c'mon man that's just straight up dumb. Hahaha bet you wish you could have that one back.

I always tell people I looked like Ted Williams in the on-deck circle, but when it actually became time to step in the batters box, I looked like Richie Sexon, swinging and missing all over the place.

Had my head firmly up my backside as young man. I missed so many obvious signals from women back in the day... I just wasn't that perceptive or something.

I'm not the smoothest guy in the world myself, and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but c'mon man that's just straight up dumb. Hahaha bet you wish you could have that one back.

I was tooooo afraid what to do. She used to grope me in the car, but I kept on driving like nothing happened.

Here's another goodie: I get asked to my junior prom, but I called her a few days prior of and made an excuse not to go.

Senior year, I was so pitiful, I had to ask one of my shore friends to go with me. After the prom, she made us go to Brig. with the limo driver window partition DOWN!!!!!! :huh:

Edit: Virginity finally left my body when I was 19, two years after the senior prom.

I was lucky as a young man. I worked as a caddy and one of the members took a liking to me and gave me some very sage advice. I won the caddy tournament and that really set me up with a few minutes in heaven with the Irish girl that worked the hot-dog stand. Later, I was really given a schooling by the club president's niece. She was a bit older, but wow(!) she was put together. Yeah, that was quite a summer.

/Noonan'd

I had two things working for me in high school.

One, I was the drummer of a popular local garage band that played lots of local parties and dances.

Two, worked in my dad's restaurant. It seemed every waitress wanted to do the boss's kid.

I was with the same girl for 3 years in high school, then we broke up 2 months into college because I found out she was f*cking this other dude (as far as I can tell from pictures I have about 6 inches and 40 pounds on the guy so he better hope we never meet)...I was getting action of course but unfortunately I never got to experience the guy-girl craziness that is high school. Moral of the story is relationships at that age shouldn't last too long, you miss out on stuff.

But I have plenty of time to capitalize on opportunities now that I'm in college.

I was lucky as a young man. I worked as a caddy and one of the members took a liking to me and gave me some very sage advice. I won the caddy tournament and that really set me up with a few minutes in heaven with the Irish girl that worked the hot-dog stand. Later, I was really given a schooling by the club president's niece. She was a bit older, but wow(!) she was put together. Yeah, that was quite a summer.

/Noonan'd

:huh:

Did you end up as a ditch-digger?

I was with the same girl for 3 years in high school, then we broke up 2 months into college because I found out she was f*cking this other dude (as far as I can tell from pictures I have about 6 inches and 40 pounds on the guy so he better hope we never meet)...

She wasn't that good. I did you a favor.

I was with the same girl for 3 years in high school, then we broke up 2 months into college because I found out she was f*cking this other dude (as far as I can tell from pictures I have about 6 inches on the guy...)

Who are you? Peter North?

I was with the same girl for 3 years in high school, then we broke up 2 months into college because I found out she was f*cking this other dude (as far as I can tell from pictures I have about 6 inches and 40 pounds on the guy so he better hope we never meet)...I was getting action of course but unfortunately I never got to experience the guy-girl craziness that is high school. Moral of the story is relationships at that age shouldn't last too long, you miss out on stuff.

But I have plenty of time to capitalize on opportunities now that I'm in college.

There's your problem, you're focusing on the wrong 6 inches.