Just some salt.

Mr.Rippon

Just some thoughts. What the Bills need is offensive leadership. Not from Edwards, for a second year QB he's doing fine. Anyone looking for the next coming of Kelly better look at his second year stats. He had more experience and a better cast of players, result not so good. No leadership from the head coach down. Please, 2nd and goal from the 2 yard line and 3 pass plays in a row? Where is the attitude? Second biggest o-line in the league yet the Bills feel the need to pass first? Last year it was always run. This year always pass. It's a joke. On defense the Bills have done well enough to keep them in most games. Just blitz a little more(hint for NE game, if you can't cover make sure the QB can't throw) The real salt in the wound is this. The Jets and the Pats lost Sunday. Destiny in hand and lack of leadership cost the Bills control of their own destiny. Always a Bills fan and I hope this ship can be righted before I die.

Just some thoughts. What the Bills need is offensive leadership. Not from Edwards, for a second year QB he's doing fine. Anyone looking for the next coming of Kelly better look at his second year stats. He had more experience and a better cast of players, result not so good. No leadership from the head coach down. Please, 2nd and goal from the 2 yard line and 3 pass plays in a row? Where is the attitude? Second biggest o-line in the league yet the Bills feel the need to pass first? Last year it was always run. This year always pass. It's a joke. On defense the Bills have done well enough to keep them in most games. Just blitz a little more(hint for NE game, if you can't cover make sure the QB can't throw) The real salt in the wound is this. The Jets and the Pats lost Sunday. Destiny in hand and lack of leadership cost the Bills control of their own destiny. Always a Bills fan and I hope this ship can be righted before I die.

Just a bit more salt - Fox reported yesterday during the game that our OL was the BIGGEST in the NFL.