JP's press conference

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lo...f-bd237371fec7

Watch the press conference and pay special attention to JP being asked if there was a helmet communication problem AND JP's unexpected comments about confusion about the playcalling: "..."this is an in house game and you won't get anything out of me" . :wub: There are also some reports that some players were slamming their helmets to the ground when the Bills punted from the SF friggin 35 yard line. 0:)

My read on JP's statement (I watched the video several times) is that there was serious disagreement between the coaches on what play to call and that was the reason (not the headsets) for the timeouts and confusion. There seems to have been an argument while the play was being decided and then an overruling and new play called in to the QB. It looks like this was brewing for quite a while this game and involved game strategy as well as individual plays. Some plays may have been called by someone which went against the Jaruon gameplan and set the stage for later blowups. Players seem to have been involved as well- not in deciding the plays but reacting to what had been called. Players are probably favoring certain coaches (I imagine that we have the HC, the OC and the QB coach as possible factions) and maybe even getting into cliques- supporters, complainers and quiet neutrals. To Losman, he has been shunned by the coaches for so long that he is just sitting back, not taking sides (as if they cared about what he thinks) and waiting out his time to get the hell out of Buffalo. He didn't "rant" in the news conference about it, (some poster here used that term), abut brought it up, somewhat unexpectedly as the questions from the reporters got closer to that area. I think he thought that all this must have been very obvious to the public and the reporters, He wanted to head off his having to answer any questions about it. He seemed concerned or scared that if he got pressed on the topic, worried he might say something that would let the in-house dirty laundry out in public. He certainly doesn't want to be see as a trouble-maker or vindicative to the coaches (who have screwed him!)- especially since he will be looking for a new job in a few months.

Crash and burn amoung the coaches and serious disagreement about the strategy of the team seems to be in the air. Much more is going on then we know. That's good because we need to clean house and start over.