The Special QB's

zow2

There's two types of QB's in the NFL....you have the one's that make the players around them better (i.e. Brady, Peyton, Favre, Romo, etc..) and then you have the types that need above average-or great players around them to make THEM look efficient. Unfortunately the two Bills QB's appear to be the kind that cannot make the players around them better. It's really disappointing.

I should say there's a 3rd category. That's the one where the QB's are good enough to lift the overall level of play but not good enough to just dominate week after week (Roethlisberger, Eli, Delhomme, Rivers, etc..)

There's two types of QB's in the NFL....you have the one's that make the players around them better (i.e. Brady, Peyton, Favre, Romo, etc..) and then you have the types that need above average-or great players around them to make THEM look efficient. Unfortunately the two Bills QB's appear to be the kind that cannot make the players around them better. It's really disappointing.

I should say there's a 3rd category. That's the one where the QB's are good enough to lift the overall level of play but not good enough to just dominate week after week (Roethlisberger, Eli, Delhomme, Rivers, etc..)

I was one of those people clamoring for the Bills to bring in Favre....now what do you think the Bills record would be (and the Jets for that matter) if he were our QB? 9-3?

Brady, Peyton, Favre, Romo, none of these guys could make this Bills team play better. :blink: