What happens to Buffalo if...

Justice

IMO, the Bills need to draft a developmental QB in the 2005 draft. Someone that Sam Wyche and Co. thinks has the "it" of some later round draftees like Brady, Rattay, Matt Hasselbeck, McCOwn, etc. Someone whose draft status won't create anything like a controversy in a thenry/willis sorta way.

Someone whose best asset is his poise, calmness in teh pocket and under duress. someone who'd perform in a crisis and who could develop under wyche. You don't want Drew to be your only hope at backup QB. You want him in Dallas.

IMO, the Bills need to draft a developmental QB in the 2005 draft. Someone that Sam Wyche and Co. thinks has the "it" of some later round draftees like Brady, Rattay, Matt Hasselbeck, McCOwn, etc. Someone whose draft status won't create anything like a controversy in a thenry/willis sorta way.

Someone whose best asset is his poise, calmness in teh pocket and under duress. someone who'd perform in a crisis and who could develop under wyche. You don't want Drew to be your only hope at backup QB. You want him in Dallas.

87499[/snapback]

I'd like to see him in Dallas, too. But they've got Henson in the wings.

I'd like to see him in Dallas, too. But they've got Henson in the wings.

87503[/snapback]

they're not talking about it, but Henson has Deer in Headlights syndrome. I don't think they're as thrilled with him as a prospect as they had hoped.

they're not talking about it, but Henson has Deer in Headlights syndrome. I don't think they're as thrilled with him as a  prospect as they had hoped.

87508[/snapback]

Now that you mention it, I haven't heard any talk about him. The Fox station here gives us a steady diet of GB (5 games to date) and DAL (4 games), and not a peep about him.

I can't wait until the season ends and the "DB for Dallas' 1st rounder" threads come raining down upon us ...<_<

I think the matter deserves a thought at least.

87349[/snapback]

Yeah, it deserves thought if you're the kind of person walking around all day wondering what doom and gloom is right around your corner. It deserves thought if you feel like life is just one big butt-fug and you're the butt.

Sometimes the defeatist attitude around here is just brutal.

Here's a question for you B. What happens if he has far more talent than anyone expected and he gets us to the playoffs in his first year?

Always look on the bright side of life, dude.