I was travelling today and missed the game

Tcali

I started a new job (woo whoo!) and had to sleep during the night for this weeks game (I am in Bangkok and it is Monday morning most times when they play, at least I got to watch last week, lol). I want Dick out, something my girlfriend never says.

I read we lost with a bad taste in my mouth, 10 - 3 at home against the whinners, goodbye! and I haven't even read a thread about how his lousy coaching lost it for us ........................... yet. But, I know it did (okay I did see all the threads about firing Dick but didn't read them yet). You would think old RW would be rolling over in his grave. Hire Bobby April as interm see how he does with it.

I started a new job (woo whoo!) and had to sleep during the night for this weeks game (I am in Bangkok and it is Monday morning most times when they play, at least I got to watch last week, lol). I want Dick out, something my girlfriend never says.

I read we lost with a bad taste in my mouth, 10 - 3 at home against the whinners, goodbye! and I haven't even read a thread about how his lousy coaching lost it for us ........................... yet. But, I know it did (okay I did see all the threads about firing Dick but didn't read them yet). You would think old RW would be rolling over in his grave. Hire Bobby April as interm see how he does with it.

RW isn't in his grave yet.