From where I sat at RWS today...

The Big Cat

I think Edwards regression is due to the hit by Wilson. Early this season, Edwards was chucking the ball all over, and going to the wideouts with ease. Ever since he got crushed, he has started to get happy feet, and wants no part of waiting for the deep route to get open. He is back to the dink and dump that most rookies throw. i hope he can regain his fearlessness, but I fear he may never recover. Some guys are never the same after getting that first Concussion. Time will tell if Edwards returns to form, or continues to play scared.

it's certainly possible. However he's been pretty good about waiting in the pocket still, but maybe he's giving up on the deep routes too quickly. I think he even admitted that he was going through his progressions too quickly a couple weeks ago. It may still be a problem.

Their coaching staff deserves credit for the adjustment, but so does ours, since we just put it in Lynch's hands and let him run amok. I wish he wouldn't have slowed down on the 50 yard run, though, and instead lowered his head and tried to bulldoze the ONE guy between him and the end zone. Would have been the difference in the game.

The Bills gave Marshawn the ball 16 times. That is hardly the coaches putting the ball in Lynch's hands. He is supposed to be the number one guy and should have had 25 carries today the way he was shredding the Niner's D. Piss poor play calling by the coaching staff.....AGAIN.

Also on Lynch's long run, he was knocked out of bounds by one guy, but there were also two other Niner defenders between ML and the end zone if he got around that guy. I was wondering how he didn't score on that play until I saw the replay. He really didn't have much chance from the looks of it. Either way, when they got as close as they did on that play, there is no reason they shouldn't have scored a TD. I think everyone watching knew the Bills were going to give the ball right back to ML the very next play. Try mixing that vanilla ass offense up a little Turk.

The Bills gave Marshawn the ball 16 times. That is hardly the coaches putting the ball in Lynch's hands. He is supposed to be the number one guy and should have had 25 carries today the way he was shredding the Niner's D. Piss poor play calling by the coaching staff.....AGAIN.

Yes, I agree completely. Lynch should be getting the ball at least 20 times a game, and when he's ripped off a couple nice long ones, keep the handoffs coming.