Team swirling the drain

HelloNewman

Someone please tell me where anyone on this coaching or front office staff deserved the promotions or raises for this absolute hor$esh-- of a team which was what happened last year.

Last year had the emotion of the Kevin Everet tragedy and all those injuries. Plus, the Bills started off lousy and rebounded to make a sort-of run at the playoffs, even though the nation saw how bad they really were when they lost at home to the Pats 52-10 on Sunday Night TV. Then they came back from that and even pulled off that unlikely win over Washington the game after Taylor was killed, and that was another smoke screen for the nation to respect Buffalo.

This season the mirrors and smokescreens are gone, the injuries are average on par with any other NFL team, and everyone knows how bad they are by starting out so good and crashing. They will become one of the few teams in NFL history to start their season 5-1-0, and not make the playoffs. The only thing left to do is to fire everybody. But I'll believe it when I see it.