My one happy thought about this game...

1billsfan

After losing three straight games to our division, then losing to the crappy Browns I knew I was indeed correct that Dick Jauron would NEVER EVER be a good NFL head coach. I was screaming about this loser head coach since mid last season (however those threads are gone forever).

Losing a game like this, to the crappy 49ers at home in the cold and nasty Buffalo weather was the only way this team could actually contemplate and feel justified in firing Dick Jauron. I know it's a backwards thought, but that's a GREAT thing for Bills fans! He was never going to become a good head coach. Just look at how tough our division has become people! Having him here in 2009 would have just been preventing this team from truly moving in a positive direction. Throwing another year down the toilet.

So them losing to the 49ers today is in fact a very positive event for Bills fans everywhere. I don't think they are going to win another game the rest of the season and Ralph will do the right thing and show this awful head coach the door. You're a nice guy Dick, but you are not head coaching material. Good luck with your next job as a DC.

So with that said, this is my hire Raheem Morris for head coach thread...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77315&hl=

Let's all get on the bandwagon and bring the next Mike Tomlin to Buffalo!

Wow, no one wants to give me credit for being right about Dick Jauron?

:devil:

Problem is, some of us have been right about Jauron the day he was fired by Chicago.

We were mortified the Bills actually hired the schmuck, and chose to keep our mouths shut in the desperate hope he would change his ways.

Wow, no one wants to give me credit for being right about Dick Jauron?

:devil:

First of all, I've never heard of Raheem Morris. Secondly, the first Mike Tomlin hasn't won anything yet in Pittsburgh.

And finally, who on this board or any other could possibly have been wrong about Jauron? This guy never met a time out he couldn't waste. His players are totally unprepared both on offense and defense to win a game against a good team in an important game. Come to think of it, as soon as the games become important, they can't win them....period. The guy is completely void of any human emotions, he's too proud or arrogant to just plain get pissed off during a game, and he's a completely boring and predictable interview. ESPN must be thankful he stopped winning, because they knew they would have to interview him if the Bills stayed relevant. As ususal, he did not disappoint Berman and company.

So take a bow for knowing what every football fan has known for at least two years now. The only thing that matters is if Ralph Wilson, at 90 years old, still cares about improving this mess before he passes away and leaves the Bills to the highest bidder. He might not even care anymore to blow it up for the gazillionth time in his almost 50 years of ownership.

After losing three straight games to our division, then losing to the crappy Browns I knew I was indeed correct that Dick Jauron would NEVER EVER be a good NFL head coach. I was screaming about this loser head coach since mid last season (however those threads are gone forever).

Losing a game like this, to the crappy 49ers at home in the cold and nasty Buffalo weather was the only way this team could actually contemplate and feel justified in firing Dick Jauron. I know it's a backwards thought, but that's a GREAT thing for Bills fans! He was never going to become a good head coach. Just look at how tough our division has become people! Having him here in 2009 would have just been preventing this team from truly moving in a positive direction. Throwing another year down the toilet.

So them losing to the 49ers today is in fact a very positive event for Bills fans everywhere. I don't think they are going to win another game the rest of the season and Ralph will do the right thing and show this awful head coach the door. You're a nice guy Dick, but you are not head coaching material. Good luck with your next job as a DC.

So with that said, this is my hire Raheem Morris for head coach thread...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77315&hl=

Let's all get on the bandwagon and bring the next Mike Tomlin to Buffalo!

Careful what you ask for - if there is truth to the rumor that DJ was given an extension Ralph is not likely going to cut him loose. I hate to say it but we may end up being stuck with the same crap next year.

So take a bow for knowing what every football fan has known for at least two years now.

Well they certainly weren't here, and if they were they kept very silent on the matter. :devil:

There was maybe three or four posters here that wanted Jauron gone last year after that three game collapse to end the year. The rest of the board had no problems hurling the insults at myself and the few others who suggested he would never be a good coach and that the Bills should fire him. Well looks as if those smart asses have finally come around to smell the damn coffee one full year down the stinking road.

BTW, Tomlin's team is kicking the Pats ass in their home. If you don't think he's a good coach then I can't help you. Just because you haven't heard of Morris doesn't mean he isn't the coach the Bills have been waiting for. Just look at what the "nobodies" in Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore have done with the weak teams they were given. No retreads, no premodonnas...do your homework and hire a real football coach like Raheem Morris.