The Bright Side...

nodnarb

* I can officially watch games emotionally detached now. We know we're not good, and any wins here on in will be a mild upside surprise.

* We know that JP still plays like JP. This is positive because knowledge is power.

* JP Losman has legs, but he can't use them effectively. This is positive because he might have a future selling mobility scooters.

* Our coaches, all of them, have yet to prove that they can effectively strategize in-game. Half of the Bills fan base called a better game from their couches, so that's a positive.

* Marshawn really is a beast, no question about that.

* We'll be less pissed tomorrow. Okay, maybe Tuesday.

To lose at home to the hapless 9ers, with an interim head coach, is so embarrassing I'm at a loss for words.

* I can officially watch games emotionally detached now. We know we're not good, and any wins here on in will be a mild upside surprise.

* We know that JP still plays like JP. This is positive because knowledge is power.

* JP Losman has legs, but he can't use them effectively. This is positive because he might have a future selling mobility scooters.

* Our coaches, all of them, have yet to prove that they can effectively strategize in-game. Half of the Bills fan base called a better game from their couches, so that's a positive.

* Marshawn really is a beast, no question about that.

* We'll be less pissed tomorrow. Okay, maybe Tuesday.

To lose at home to the hapless 9ers, with an interim head coach, is so embarrassing I'm at a loss for words.

We should get an easy 4th place schedule, such as playing the chiefs, browns, and texans.

Reed has really become a good receiver and I'm glad for him, someone who was given time to develop and earned it. D-Line had a really good game today.

positives for me is

we have sick RBs

our d has a ton of heart and with less injuries and one or two new guys could be killer

our special teams have the POTENTIAL to be very good

at least sometimes vs 43 ds we can pass the ball well.