Swift Sylvan

In this order:

I blame them primarily

1. Jauron (Vicariously Ralph)

2. Turk

Others who didn't help

3 and 4. Trent/JP

5. Lindell

The reason I put this mostly on the shoulders of Jauron and Turk is due to the fact of the inability for our offense to score even One touchdown against a 49ers team that was not impressive at all. Turk didn't know how to take advantage of our running game that was working and instead had 38 passing attempts to 25 rushing ones. Multiple times in the redzone, passing on tight plays that we should have ran the ball. I know there is no proof that the running plays would have worked, but based on player performance today they would have been more favorable.

I believe that Jauron is ultimately responsible for the outcome for our games. When it became apparent that Turk couldn't do a good job today Jauron needed to take over. He is the head coach for a reason and it was his responsibility to make sure that we score more than 3 or even 12 points when we gain 350 total yards to a team that gained 195. He is responsible, whether that means we need to let him go is the front staffs decision, but in my opinion he is the person most responsible for our loss.

In this order:

I blame them primarily

2. Turk

Others who didn't help

3 and 4. Trent/JP

5. Lindell

The reason I put this mostly on the shoulders of Jauron and Turk is due to the fact of the inability for our offense to score even One touchdown against a 49ers team that was not impressive at all. Turk didn't know how to take advantage of our running game that was working and instead had 38 passing attempts to 25 rushing ones. Multiple times in the redzone, passing on tight plays that we should have ran the ball. I know there is no proof that the running plays would have worked, but based on player performance today they would have been more favorable.

I believe that Jauron is ultimately responsible for the outcome for our games. When it became apparent that Turk couldn't do a good job today Jauron needed to take over. He is the head coach for a reason and it was his responsibility to make sure that we score more than 3 or even 12 points when we gain 350 total yards to a team that gained 195. He is responsible, whether that means we need to let him go is the front staffs decision, but in my opinion he is the person most responsible for our loss.

The problem is in the owner's box and it works it's way down from there.

The coaching staff just doesn't know how to call plays to the strength of our players. The defense was fine today, can't really complain there. Pressure was put on when it was needed, and we ran a fair bit of man coverage, which I like. Offensively though, it's becoming ridiculous. We only run out of the single back formation, and we only ever pass out of a shotgun spread. If we're feeling really risky we put a RB back there in the shotgun.

We ran 0 PA that I could tell, when the running game was booming. We're in the box on 4th and 2 when Losman missed the open receiver across the middle. The 49'ers were stacking the box like nuts and we don't even try to do something creative.

Which gets to my next point. You can tell the coaching staff are inept because they simply do not know how to call plays to the strength of the players. They put Freddie Jackson in there and run him up the gut....when Losman "had" to take over they continue to run a gameplan centered on Edwards. They did not dial up a single PA or bootleg. They didn't give him a chance to just chuck it downfield to Evans, which is the only good thing he does. They forced a small, quick, and mobile QB to sit in the pocket and get sacked again and again. They shoved a circle into a square, AGAIN. And that is why we lost.

In fairness, Jauron is not an offensive coach. He seems to be leaving the offense all to Turk, so I put a lot of blame on him...as much as I want the offense to succeed after last year's performance.

That said, Jauron is ultimately responsible for the team's results, so he should be on the hot seat. I don't know how much the bad play-calling is him giving the direction to Turk or Turk having the responsibility.

Does Perry Fewell deserve any credit here? They came out ugly, but after that first drive, Buffalo shut the door. 123 yards allowed after the first TD.

And they did it without Schobel, Greer, Whitner, etc. With a healthy team, that's a 3-3 game.

I thought Fewell did a great job today. When you allow your opponent to only score 10 points you should win. The defense did everything it could to help us win today.

In this order:

I blame them primarily

2. Turk

Others who didn't help

3 and 4. Trent/JP

5. Lindell

In no particular order, as they all bear the same amount of blame:

• Coaching - brutal play calling, more wasted time outs, etc ..
  • Lindell - you have to make those
  • QB - QB play was terrible.