Somebody should make a petition

I think it is time for the fans to tell Ralph what he should do. You guys sell out the stadium week in and week out, but you still see a losing product. I for one, am fed up with this! Now that Ralph's time is running out on seeing a winning Bills team, he might be more willing to spend some more money. Somebody should create a petition stating something along the lines of ths Bills having to hire a prove, legitimate, and ,most importantly, winning head coach. I am sure this petition will get tens of thousands of signatures and I am more than willing to sign it in 15 different names, in my pets' names, and in my dozen family members names. Thank you very much!

The petition will be in the mail in a few months. It'll be labled "season ticket renewal form".

lmao.. seriously, this should be something like a 'Buffalo Revolution' and if an infinite amount of people sign it and it is well written clearly stating that we are loyal fans, but we want to see a winning product, I am sure Ralph would take action.

lmao.. seriously, this should be something like a 'Buffalo Revolution' and if an infinite amount of people sign it and it is well written clearly stating that we are loyal fans, but we want to see a winning product, I am sure Ralph would take action.

And I am sure Ralph would set his colostomy bag on it.

Things aren't going to change until he sells or dies.

And I am sure Ralph would set his colostomy bag on it.

Things aren't going to change until he sells or dies.

Well, his time is ticking... If season ticket holders and the rest of the fans threaten to not purchase tickets, he'll have to do something.

Season Ticket Renewal conditional upon Buffalo Bills firing Jauron and making the playoffs. If you fail to comply then a full refund of season tickets plus interest is due at the time of the breached contract.

woah, that sounds exceptional.

So, let me get this straight - you're starting a petition for someone to start a petition?!

Actually, it is a committee looking at forming a committee to look at starting a petition to create a petition to start a petition.

Actually, it is a committee looking at forming a committee to look at starting a petition to create a petition to start a petition.

Whoa, hold on there buddy

Shouldn't we at least have a meeting to discuss forming a panel to appoint your committee looking at forming a committee to look at starting a petition to create a petition to start a petition.

Whoa, hold on there buddy

Shouldn't we at least have a meeting to discuss forming a panel to appoint your committee looking at forming a committee to look at starting a petition to create a petition to start a petition.

Oh, yes, you are right about that. I completely forgot about the meeting to discuss forming the panel. But that meeting needs to be voted on by the board. And the only way to get the board to vote on a meeting requires the activity panel to file a petition of vote to the board sub-committee who decides if the matter needs to be brought before the board's vote committee which in turn decides what actions the board votes on.

So who wants to be on the activity panel?

Just light a candle and pray for Ralph to give up the ghost. That way we're out of or misery. The team either moves or we get an owner with a clue.

I've been lighting candles for 35 years. It doesn't work.

Oh, yes, you are right about that. I completely forgot about the meeting to discuss forming the panel. But that meeting needs to be voted on by the board. And the only way to get the board to vote on a meeting requires the activity panel to file a petition of vote to the board sub-committee who decides if the matter needs to be brought before the board's vote committee which in turn decides what actions the board votes on.

So who wants to be on the activity panel?

Can either Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd or former Victorian State Premier Steve Bracks apply?