Superstitious rituals

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Being the superstitious fool that I am, over the last few weeks I had tried everything I could think of to bring good luck to our team like wearing different jerseys ,shirts, pajamas you name it, I changed it. Our biggest, best good luck charm is a football that was once held by Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and many others on the team and was givin to my Niece by Caldwell Gardener during a Bills practice years ago.

Normally we pass the good luck ball around during the game to see who has the good luck going that day, but after four weeks of losing we decided it would be better to let the football rest and stay warm underneath a heating blanket with nobody handling it during the Chiefs game and I also decided not to wear any Bills clothing at all for fear of one piece of clothing possibly casuing bad luck.

Well, you know what happened last week. So today our good luck football is nice and warm in a chair underneath a heating blanket where nobody will touch it during the game and all my Bills clothing is put away until further notice.

Superstitious rituals, geeesh :)