2009 NFL Draft

bisonbrigade

I know that it is far away and that many things have to happen first, like free agency. Here though is my wish list for the first two rounds in the draft.

1. C Alex Mack California. Best Center in the draft. The team needs someone who can handle the nosetackles in our division. Duke Preston is a good back-up, but not starter. Alex Mack @ NFL Draft Dog

2. DE/OLB Connor Barwin Cincinnati. Fast Athletic player who can play both DE and OLB and rush the passer. Has 10 sacks and 2 blocked punts this year. Connor Barwin @ NFL Draft Dog

I know that it is far away and that many things have to happen first, like free agency. Here though is my wish list for the first two rounds in the draft.

1. C Alex Mack California. Best Center in the draft. The team needs someone who can handle the nosetackles in our division. Duke Preston is a good back-up, but not starter. Alex Mack @ NFL Draft Dog

2. DE/OLB Connor Barwin Cincinnati. Fast Athletic player who can play both DE and OLB and rush the passer. Has 10 sacks and 2 blocked punts this year. Connor Barwin @ NFL Draft Dog

i'd rather have jason brown via UFA to fill the center spot

barwin sounds like a 3-4 fit, not a 4-3 guy

give me a gamebreaking TE in the first - that is something you can't find in free agency and it is long past due

give me a gamebreaking TE in the first - that is something you can't find in free agency and it is long past due

theres more ensd than TE's. There might not be one ranked high enough to draft in the first two rounds

Are you nuts? The Bills are losing division games b/c they are not tough enough up front on offense or defense. A game breaking TE is not what this team needs, furthermore there does not seem to be a TE worthy of a high pick in this draft. The Bills need a D-line, O-line, and a LB with their fist 3 picks.

theres more ensd than TE's. There might not be one ranked high enough to draft in the first two rounds

disagree.........jermaine gresham will be a sure fire first rounder if he comes out (which looks likely)

brandon pettigrew would be my choice........he's got great size, good hands, and can also block - which we all know is important to the bills at the TE spot

chase coffman also has a shot at going in the first

Are you nuts? The Bills are losing division games b/c they are not tough enough up front on offense or defense. A game breaking TE is not what this team needs, furthermore there does not seem to be a TE worthy of a high pick in this draft. The Bills need a D-line, O-line, and a LB with their fist 3 picks.

now THAT is one of the funniest things i've heard in awhile