Injuries

bisonbrigade

What in the heck is with all these injuries? This is the second year in a row. I know that injuries are part of the game, but what the heck? Is it the strenght and conditioning coach or the players? I say that the free agent players that are injured this year cut them. I don't care how good they are. If you cannot stay healthy, leave.

What in the heck is with all these injuries? This is the second year in a row. I know that injuries are part of the game, but what the heck? Is it the strenght and conditioning coach or the players? I say that the free agent players that are injured this year cut them. I don't care how good they are. If you cannot stay healthy, leave.

Our injuries are the same as any other team... Everyone is missing at least 4 starters on a weekly basis

It is neither....

Injuries happen, especially when you play hard. Look at Donte Witner.

Last thing we need are abunch of guys running around playing halfheartedly protecting themselves for Free Agency