Clements Coverage: Bills

BillsWatch

http://www.lockdown22.com/main/clements-coverage-bills/

From Nate Clements website.

I knew we were going to be playing my old team this year, so I’m very anxious to get back to my old stomping ground. I keep in touch with a few of the guys, from when I was there, especially the db’s. I even call the trainers there once in awhile and see how they’re doing.

The foundation of my professional career started in Buffalo, and it was an excellent opportunity for me. It might have been one of the best things that happened to me in my career, in terms of starting off with a great organization with a lot of tradition. The fans there were very supportive and the atmosphere is like a collegiate atmosphere. They’re die-hard fans when it comes to football.

So, like I said, I’m looking forward to going back and playing them.

He then talks about a number of offense players.

http://www.lockdown22.com/main/clements-coverage-bills/

From Nate Clements website.

I knew we were going to be playing my old team this year, so I’m very anxious to get back to my old stomping ground. I keep in touch with a few of the guys, from when I was there, especially the db’s. I even call the trainers there once in awhile and see how they’re doing.

The foundation of my professional career started in Buffalo, and it was an excellent opportunity for me. It might have been one of the best things that happened to me in my career, in terms of starting off with a great organization with a lot of tradition. The fans there were very supportive and the atmosphere is like a collegiate atmosphere. They’re die-hard fans when it comes to football.

So, like I said, I’m looking forward to going back and playing them.

He then talks about a number of offense players.

Lee Evans is excited about the Playfaker coming to town as well.

I always liked Nate - he had flaws and made big mistakes at times (who doesn't?), but he was a great player for us. I hope we show some class and not boo him. Not only is it classless, it really doesn't even make sense.

I think Nate was a great player for us. He shut down most of the top receivers the Bills faced and provided the defense with a great deal of flexibility.

Perhaps he was too expensive. But would you rather have him at $22M guaranteed or Dockery at $18.5M guaranteed? I'd take Clements any day of the week.

I think Nate was a great player for us. He shut down most of the top receivers the Bills faced and provided the defense with a great deal of flexibility.

Perhaps he was too expensive. But would you rather have him at $22M guaranteed or Dockery at $18.5M guaranteed? I'd take Clements any day of the week.

the thing was he got worse over time..........they would burn him on the long throws........he was a good tackler but thats not always a good thing haha......he was a good corner but the bills seem to always find them.........too bad not a DLineman.......

the thing was he got worse over time..........they would burn him on the long throws........he was a good tackler but thats not always a good thing haha......he was a good corner but the bills seem to always find them.........too bad not a DLineman.......

His last year here he gave up zero tds. He was pretty much as lockdown as it gets. That's been the Bills m.o. Draft a corner, watch him grow, replace him. You think one of these years, we could hold onto 1 or 2 of them, and draft a dline. Instead of letting the corners hit free agency, then drafting a new one. It's nothing more, then being stuck in spin cycle.

He was (and is) inconsistent. He'd have great games, and awful games, and there was no rhyme or reason to it. The Bills bet that he'd continue on that up-and-down streak and declined to give him big money, and they were right. Besides, you don't need great corners when you have a great passrush. Oh wait...