OT - Regarding Olympic spoilers

EZC-Boston

Uh oh, looks like the Mods are trying to nip this in the bud. I can't remember the last time someone took a beating as bad as Surf....outside of the PPP board of course. All in all, reading the responses on his spoiler thread gave me the best laugh of the day!

I suggest you all settle down and avoid ESPN.com  I mean seriously, ESPN, CNN, etc have been giving everything away, get over it, down blame him...

6326[/snapback]

sorry, marty... but i like to watch it at night. I enjoy the olympics, and because of that, I do avoid ESPN and most major new sites during the day for the past and upcoming week.

At night, on the news, Tom Brokaw says "look away now if you dont want to know", so i watch that news channel.

I've been watching these girls the whole time. I knew TBD might have someone give a spoiler... but RIGHT IN THE DAMN TITLE? you gotta be kidding!

Not really. Mine was a well thought out response, even though it was deleted.

Pretty simple, Someone didnt think through a thought. Posted something without engadging their brain. Mistakes can happen, I'll agree with that. Maybe someone should have deleted their post when they saw that some people were not happy posting results of an event. Naaaa, nevermind. <_<

The PPP is looking for some Henry Kissinger types. :)

Archived