Lynch unveils clothing line

Got this press release this morning and thought some of you might be interested.

***Media Alert***

Marshawn Lynch Announces Authentic

“Beast Mode” Brand Clothing

In Support of The Salvation Army

Lynch Will Sign Beast Mode Items for Fans on December 2nd

Who: Marshawn Lynch

What: RB Marshawn Lynch will drop by Tops Friendly Markets #108 to thank employees and retailers, meet with fans and introduce the Beast Mode line. He will autograph his Beast Mode merchandise for fans. Memorabilia other than authentic Beast Mode items will not be signed.

Lynch has licensed his familiar and wildly popular mark, “Beast Mode,” for a good cause: to support single parent households. Tops Friendly Markets will host him at a local store to meet with fans, while displaying his new “Beast Mode” T-shirt. A portion of the proceeds will in turn benefit The Salvation Army of Buffalo, as Lynch would like to assist single parent families, especially during the holiday season. This cause is deeply important to him, because he personally experienced the difficulties of growing up in a single parent household and he believes in The Salvation Army’s mission.

“Beast mode is what I’m all about,” Lynch said. “It’s about showing the fans that giving up is never an option for me on the field, so it shouldn’t be for families off the field. I have been waiting for the opportunity to personally share my favorite mantra with our fans, and encourage them to have a positive outlook during these tough times.”

Beast Mode apparel can be purchased at Tops Markets throughout the state, in-stadium at Buffalo Bills’ games, and also www.marshawn23.com.

Where: Tops Markets #108

3201 Southwestern Blvd

Orchard Park, NY. 14127

When: Tuesday, December 2nd, 6:00-7:30 pm

Why: The Salvation Army’s commitment to putting people first is the driving force behind their mission. Locally, The Salvation Army of Buffalo exists to offer hope for a better life by meeting basic human needs.

**Only authentic Beast Mode items will be autographed.