Season Tickets

nmas3

Okay I live in VA and I am thinking about getting season tickets next year. Now I will not be able to make it to all games because of the distance about 10 hours. I have family in Albany that I could probably sell the tickets to when I dont go. I guess my question to season ticket holders, how far do you drive to get to the games? And am I crazy for wanting to buy tickets when I am so far away? Any input would be helpful.

9 1/2 hours from Richmond VA almost every game of the year. Barring pre-season of course. The reason I say ALMOST every game is that I watch the weather late in the year, and only attend games in the snow if the Bills are in the playoff hunt. It can get ugly up I-90 in the snow!

:)

Okay I live in VA and I am thinking about getting season tickets next year. Now I will not be able to make it to all games because of the distance about 10 hours. I have family in Albany that I could probably sell the tickets to when I dont go. I guess my question to season ticket holders, how far do you drive to get to the games? And am I crazy for wanting to buy tickets when I am so far away? Any input would be helpful.

I have buddies looking to split tickets, so if you are looking for people to split with, so you can guarantee not having to eat any tix let me know..