I for one will cheer Spikes even though it will be

JStranger76

I wish he never got injured and was playing weakside LB for us right now with Mitchell at strong-side. I don't mean to dwell on it, but Spikes was one of my (and I'm sure many here) favorite players until that damned Achilles injury. Here's to you Takeo although in a losing effort of course! :censored:

I wish he never got injured and was playing weakside LB for us right now with Mitchell at strong-side. I don't mean to dwell on it, but Spikes was one of my (and I'm sure many here) favorite players until that damned Achilles injury. Here's to you Takeo although in a losing effort of course! :censored:

TKO is a class act.

If we still had a pre-injured Spikes he could also be the 3rd down LB and we'd have a LB who teams didn't know if he would blitz or cover, cause Mitchell cant cover and Ellison can't blitz. As for Poz, he get's decent depth on obvious run down's but pass coverage definitely is not a strength of his. OK i'll stop dwelling now. :censored:

I loved that guy man! He was and always will be one of my favorite players of all time. I wish I could make the game to wear my Takeo jersey......

Me too! He was my favorite player for his tenure hear in Buffalo...Before the injury the number of amazing plays he would pull off. He deserved better than the what the injury did to him.