India under Attack by Terrorists in a big Way.

The scum in Bombay also attacked a children's hospital.

The world has to view these Islamo-terrorists the way it was stated in Terminator (I paraphrase):

Listen, and understand. The Islamo-terrorists are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

The world has to view these Islamo-terrorists the way it was stated in Terminator (I paraphrase):

Listen, and understand. The Islamo-terrorists are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

:D

I wonder how the terrorists feel about it? :D

Like they will want to spend less time terrorizing people, and more time with like their families? Goodness dude they are human beings. Do you think they want to spend all of their time blowing sh-- up? I'm sure they'de rather mind their own business, and enjoy life.

Like they will want to spend less time terrorizing people, and more time with like their families? Goodness dude they are human beings. Do you think they want to spend all of their time blowing sh-- up? I'm sure they'de rather mind their own business, and enjoy life.

But you see thier enjoyment in life is blowing things up and killing . Now I never realized they were human beings. And as far as thier families go they all died being suicide bombers , in the name of the greater good. :D

If we only talked to them, they wouldn't have attacked the WTC and the Pentagon. No, that wouldn't work because WTC 7 was an inside job. :lol::D:lol:

I'm not convinced this is AQ or has anything to do with the US. The world doesn't revolve around us, nor is everything a reaction to the evil of Bush. Terrorism exists around the world, and a kinder, gentler more thoughtful US will not change the simple fact that it is a cost-effective method for individuals to strike out against the public and be heard.

India has been combatting terrorism for quite a while now, and there have been many attacks just this past year - none were part of the AQ movement. It's probably Muslim extremists (with their own beefs, nothing to do with AQ), but it could just as easily have been Hindu nationalists angry about the recent arrests on terrorism charges, or maybe disgruntled castes wanting in on the affirmative action action, or their own autonomy, or maybe even the Bangledashi immigrant underground.

Incidentally, India is much more vigilent about terrorism than the US. You can't even get into a tourist site without a serious pass through metal detectors and a pat-down.

I'm not convinced this is AQ or has anything to do with the US.

Ok.

A witness told local television that he was in the Oberoi around 10 p.m. when gunmen entered the lobby and began rounding up guests, asking for anyone with a U.S. or British passport and taking hostage about 15 of them.

Also regarding this statement by you.. "The world doesn't revolve around us, nor is everything a reaction to the evil of Bush.", IMO .. its not other countries reactions to Bush that has worried me, it's Bush's reactions to other countries. He just doesn't respond well, and I think his responses have done much to make things worse.

But Bush was over reacting and teh Messiah can talk them out of anything. :D

If Bush would have concentrated on Afghanistan and never went into Iraq, where AQ wasn't, we would have a much tighter lid on AQ.

Exactly! They were in Afghanistan but we decided to attack the country that didn't house AQ . :lol:

If Bush would have concentrated on Afghanistan and never went into Iraq, where AQ wasn't, we would have a much tighter lid on AQ.

Exactly! They were in Afghanistan but we decided to attack the country that didn't house AQ . :lol:

We chased AQ out of Afghanistan. They're pretty much now in Pakistan.

Doesn't anyone recognize the difference between static and dynamic situations? Particularly over a period of years? :D

We chased AQ out of Afghanistan. They're pretty much now in Pakistan.

Doesn't anyone recognize the difference between static and dynamic situations? Particularly over a period of years? :D

Tom, the Taliban is making a comeback in Afghanistan and that wouldn't be happening IMO if we had taken that war seriously. Also, AQ was out of Iraq before we went in but the war gave them a big breeding ground to recruit. I don't think you can believe that we'd be worse off with AQ if we never attacked Iraq.