Nookie in the restroom

DrDawkinstein

Dude!! I gots to eats!! :death:

:blink: Good point! :)

75 bucks a hit is gouging at its finest, especially at a phish concert where i could have found another guy selling for 25. That guy trying to rob me is blantant disrepect. So, i showed blatant disrepect back at him. :lol:

http://www.startribune.com/local/35084269.html

some good details in this story.

my favorite:

My second favorite was that this whole incident occurred in the handicapped stall.

Some poor schlep in a wheel chair shitt himself because these two sex pots couldn't wait or use a normal stall.

I wonder what position they were in.

He tried gouging the sh-- out of us... 75 bucks a hit of X, is robbery. The guy deserved a beatdown, ala GTA style :D

I'm not sure about your "GTA syle" beat downs but mine usually entail a few hits with the baseball bat, a shotgun blast and then a molotov cocktail to finish. :)

I'm not sure about your "GTA syle" beat downs but mine usually entail a few hits with the baseball bat, a shotgun blast and then a molotov cocktail to finish. :)

Well I meant in a random beatdown situation for drugs. Kinda like in GTA.

Though your way to deal with would have been sufficient. :D

Wonder how her husband is coping.

Just stumbled upon this ( :thumbsup: ). Maybe it's just the way my brain operates, but the first thing I think of is her husband. Exactly how devastated is he? I'm glad my wife doesn't really drink.