Nookie in the restroom

DrDawkinstein

I can remember working at Darien Lake in my teens. I saw more than my fair share of sexcapades working there, but one that sticks best in my mind is the day I had to work a Phish concert.

Well, it was downpouring at the show. College aged chicks are flashing the guys working in the concessions and when I walk into the bathroom all of the stalls are couples getting it on, and even a couple going at it on a urinal. I pissed in the sink due to the unbelievable wait. Since many were heavily stoned and tripping, it made it fun to watch the crowd do anything and everything. Security was removing people left and right, but it was futile as couples were fornicating under blankets. After having enough of the hippie fest, my buddy and I jumped a dealer and drove home all messed up on X.

I can't believe everyone's ignoring the best part of the article (I just heard about it today):

"Walsh was released to his girlfriend and Feldman to her husband, police said."

Should read: "Walsh was released to his ex-girlfriend and Feldman to her ex-husband, police said." :D

I can't believe everyone's ignoring the best part of the article (I just heard about it today):

Should read: "Walsh was released to his ex-girlfriend and Feldman to her ex-husband, police said." :D

i noticed that Fez, and was surprised well. Shouldn't you be sleeping? after all, the cows have a game in the a.m. :lol:

Should read: "Walsh was released to his ex-girlfriend and Feldman to her ex-husband, police said." :censored:

Dr. D mentioned that in his original post.

I can remember working at Darien Lake in my teens. I saw more than my fair share of sexcapades working there, but one that sticks best in my mind is the day I had to work a Phish concert.

Well, it was downpouring at the show. College aged chicks are flashing the guys working in the concessions and when I walk into the bathroom all of the stalls are couples getting it on, and even a couple going at it on a urinal. I pissed in the sink due to the unbelievable wait. Since many were heavily stoned and tripping, it made it fun to watch the crowd do anything and everything. Security was removing people left and right, but it was futile as couples were fornicating under blankets. After having enough of the hippie fest, my buddy and I jumped a dealer and drove home all messed up on X.

I was laughing until I heard you jumped a dealer! I'm still pissed at you! :lol:

Should read: "Walsh was released to his ex-girlfriend and Feldman to her ex-husband, police said." :lol:

:(:lol::lol::lol:

Dr. D mentioned that in his original post.

But Fezmid added the funny ending. :lol::censored:

It you are in a public restroom, and notice a paper shopping bag showing through the bottom of a stall door - something is going down.

The active participant stands in the bag so the extra pair of feet aren't noticed.

See also the British term - "cottaging":

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cottaging

Larry Craig used his suit case. :lol: But it was just a misunderstanding. :censored:

How can anyone have sex in a public restroom? I find them disgusting. Especially a stadium bathroom. :( It's gotta be some kind of scatological fetish. Ewwww!

Larry Craig used his suit case. :death: But it was just a misunderstanding. :)
The Craig thing pales in comparison to the Barney Frank sex thing. Barney remained in power - I'm sure you are aware of his Ginnie/Fannie support.

Craig fu*ked no one's personal finances AFAIK.

Barneys actions in Congress may be the ruin of you.

How can anyone have sex in a public restroom? I find them disgusting. Especially a stadium bathroom. :death: It's gotta be some kind of scatological fetish. Ewwww!

Yeah, they seem like they'd be too classy to have sex there. :)

It you are in a public restroom, and notice a paper shopping bag showing through the bottom of a stall door - something is going down.

The active participant stands in the bag so the extra pair of feet aren't noticed.

I think there was an episode of NYPD Blue that showed that also.