Thank Goodness in these difficult economic times

KD in CA

to spend our money only on necessary expenditures that directly help people in need.

Here's $4MM well spent!

:thumbdown:

So, we're driving on the Bruckner on Sunday, and see the sign that Triboro Br is to be renamed. Without missing a beat, the Mrs asks, why in the world would NY name anything after a Mass guy? Unless they believe that 1/2 term Senator is deserving. Can't wait to see cars go through the Hillary Clinton Tunnel in 40 yrs. WTF.

So, we're driving on the Bruckner on Sunday, and see the sign that Triboro Br is to be renamed. Without missing a beat, the Mrs asks, why in the world would NY name anything after a Mass guy? Unless they believe that 1/2 term Senator is deserving. Can't wait to see cars go through the Hillary Clinton Tunnel in 40 yrs. WTF.

Why? I guess the Mrs. missed a beat...

Even know he is/was a "MA guy"... Whatever that means? Learn your history, JFK/RFK lived part of their childhood in New York City... In the Bronx to be exact. Now, I don't know where the Tiborough bridge is... But, let me guess... Hmmm... Is is near the Bronx?

Ya... 1/2 term Sen crack... That must be it!

I guess it is another thing you don't know. :( Phuck, and I never even stepped foot in NYC. I thought everybody knew this?

God... Conservatives must hate getting schooled by liberals!

:lol::censored:

Yep... I did a little digging.

RFK was 2 (JFK 10) when they moved to NYC...

Wiki:

In September 1927, when he was almost 2, Kennedy moved with his family to a rented 20-room mansion in Riverdale, New York, then two years later, moved 5 miles (8.0 km) northeast to a 21-room mansion on a six-acre estate in Bronxville, New York, purchased in May 1929. Kennedy spent summers with his family at their home in Hyannisport, Massachusetts, purchased in 1929, and Christmas and Easter holidays with his family at their winter home in Palm Beach, Florida, purchased in 1933. He attended public elementary school in Riverdale from kindergarten through 2nd grade, then Bronxville School, the public school in Bronxville from 3rd through 5th grade, then Riverdale Country School, a private school for boys in Riverdale for 6th grade.

Oh, BTW... I don't think it is a good choice about renaming and spending the money... But, they are justified... Afterall, RFK/JFK are New Yorker's (more so RFK)... Oh, well.