I know you are all to pussified to say anything

Beerball

but the TBD football pool is really starting to tick me off. It is obvious that underhandedness is happening right in front of us. Each and every week the same person has been in first place (while I've plummeted in the rankings [through no fault of my own]).

#1 SDS

Yeah, I've noticed. And the SOB has even opened up some room between himself and the field. I'm 10 wins back of him -- not much hope from there.

Oh yeah....AND he's still alive in the survivor pool. I demand a hand recount!!

We got us some hanging Chads fersure. I've dropped all the way to freakin bolivian.

but the TBD football pool is really starting to tick me off. It is obvious that underhandedness is happening right in front of us. Each and every week the same person has been in first place (while I've plummeted in the rankings [through no fault of my own]).

#1 SDS

No worries beersphere,

When Sarama realizes the only two-time champion in the TBD pool's history has clawed his way up into the top dozen, he'll be so scared he'll probably sh't a 2-14 log next week.

#1 SDS

This is the NFL's fault all this parity crap. <_<