Here's my opinion on these last five games...

1billsfan

12. The Bills will beat up on the 49ers just like they did on the Chiefs.

13. The Bills will win in a squeaker over the Dolphins.

14. The Bills will be totally out-physicaled (sp?), out-coached, out-QB'd and lose by double digits to the Jets. The Bills have no one that can put pressure on Favre which is a very bad thing. They will have major troubles with guys like Washington and Keller. I see a 34-20 type loss. If the Bills win this one it will be the shocker of all shockers to me. I will be at this game so I'm hoping beyond hope that the Bills (and Jauron) shock the hell out of me that day.

15. The Bills lose in a squeaker to the Broncos. This is about how coaching wins you games and lose you games. I will take Mike Shannahan over Dick Jauron any day of the week and Sunday of course. Less than a field goal, it will be another classic Jauron "these guys played hard" somber interview after the game.

16. The Bills lose in ugly fashion against the Patriots. Bill Belichick will NEVER let himself get beat by a coach as bad as Jauron. The Patriots beat the Bills by a couple of touchdowns in the finally.

That's my honest opinion, I see an 8-8 record and my worst nightmare will be that Jauron stays on as the head coach. I think Jauron is a nice guy but he's not even an average head coach. The Bills seriously need to consider how good their division is going forward and realize they'll need a head coach who will be a game changer to compete and get these guys to the next level. It will have to be an unknown because we know that Ralph isn't going to pony up to get Cowher. I will be hoping for a guy like Raheem Morris...

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/staffdetail.aspx?coachid=86

...who is widely considered the next Mike Tomlin around the league. He's someone who has a lot of passion for the game and is not a primadonna like the Greg Williams and Mike Malarky first timers. There's a good chance we could land this guy if the Bills had the guts to fire Jauron after another non-winning season.

12. The Bills will beat up on the 49ers just like they did on the Chiefs.

13. The Bills will win in a squeaker over the Dolphins.

14. The Bills will be totally out-physicaled (sp?), out-coached, out-QB'd and lose by double digits to the Jets. The Bills have no one that can put pressure on Favre which is a very bad thing. They will have major troubles with guys like Washington and Keller. I see a 34-20 type loss. If the Bills win this one it will be the shocker of all shockers to me. I will be at this game so I'm hoping beyond hope that the Bills (and Jauron) shock the hell out of me that day.

15. The Bills lose in a squeaker to the Broncos. This is about how coaching wins you games and lose you games. I will take Mike Shannahan over Dick Jauron any day of the week and Sunday of course. Less than a field goal, it will be another classic Jauron "these guys played hard" somber interview after the game.

16. The Bills lose in ugly fashion against the Patriots. Bill Belichick will NEVER let himself get beat by a coach as bad as Jauron. The Patriots beat the Bills by a couple of touchdowns in the finally.

That's my honest opinion, I see an 8-8 record and my worst nightmare will be that Jauron stays on as the head coach. I think Jauron is a nice guy but he's not even an average head coach. The Bills seriously need to consider how good their division is going forward and realize they'll need a head coach who will be a game changer to compete and get these guys to the next level. It will have to be an unknown because we know that Ralph isn't going to pony up to get Cowher. I will be hoping for a guy like Raheem Morris...

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/staffdetail.aspx?coachid=86

...who is widely considered the next Mike Tomlin around the league. Is someone who has a lot of passion for the game and is not a primadonna like the Greg Williams and Mike Malarky first timers. There's a good chance we could land this guy if the Bills had the guts to fire Jauron after another non-winning season.

Bills should beat 49ers-Win

The dome makes it an easy game for trent but no reall advantage over the dolphins- Dolphins have looked good even against the Pats and we dont have a moss for them to stop- I see it as a loss

Can trent play in /Den/NY/NE/Buffalo in december personally I dont thinks so-Jets win, Den wins

I agree with your statement now way they lose to us especially with cassell getting better each week.-loss

I see 1 win in 5 games sorry that would make us Jaurons favorite number with the bills 7-9 :thumbsup:

Bills should beat 49ers-Win

The dome makes it an easy game for trent but no reall advantage over the dolphins- Dolphins have looked good even against the Pats and we dont have a moss for them to stop- I see it as a loss

Can trent play in /Den/NY/NE/Buffalo in december personally I dont thinks so-Jets win, Den wins

I agree with your statement now way they lose to us especially with cassell getting better each week.-loss

I see 1 win in 5 games sorry that would make us Jaurons favorite number with the bills 7-9 :thumbsup:

That Dolphin game is the one that's the hardest to figure out.

The Bills have no one that can put pressure on Favre which is a very bad thing.

Catch the first Jets game? In the 4th quarter we blitzed Brett heavy and he ducked and chucked a pick to Greer I think it was. We can definitly put heat on Brett to good effect if our coaches call the blitz a lot. Sure we got burned on the screen early, but so what? They ended up getting a FG or nothing on that, don't remember for sure.

Blitz Brett heavy and we can have a good day. Play back, keep everything in front of you, and it could be a very long day.