Since people are looking for positive...

Poeticlaw

It was a positive sign that our QB finally threw more than 1 TD this season

It was positive that out QB knew when to take it into the endzone himself TWICE.

It was positive that our QB looked confident again.

It was positive The Leodis had a Breakout game to silence the critics for at leat one week.

It was posotive that the Defense finally had a ton of turnovers 5!

It was positive that our Offense put up over 400 yds and 5 TDS

It was postive that our OC finally went up to the sky so he can see what the heck is going on and how to call against it.

It was positive we put up the most points ever at Arrow head.

It was positive we didnt let a 1-9 team beat us.

Overall we we came away with some positives from that game to take into the SF game.

Oh stop, we are trying to accentuate the negative here!

There was a typo in your note. :thumbsup:

It was positive that out QB knew when to take it into the endzone himself TWICE.

It was positive The Leodis had a Breakout game to silence the critics for at leat one week.

It was postive that our OC finally went up to the sky so he can see what the heck is going on and how to call against it.

Overall we we came away with some positives from that game to take into the SF game.

It is negative that the defense could not stop the run when KC had the chance to leave the run game in the gameplan

It is negative that the Bills waited five games to get their heads out of their azzes and decided winning was important

It is negative that this team has likely played itself out of the playoffs. Yes, I know they are not eliminated but they are in a deep hole with little to no margin for error and they will have to get help. Lose a division game and they are effectively eliminated.

It is negative that TE has a long way to go to prove that he can be consistent QB and he can help win against strong opponents

It is a negative that the Bills have not figured out how to beat the 3-4 defense - the one employed by everybody else in the division.

It is negative that the Bills have not shown strength within the division for over a decade

It is negative that the Bills while maybe improved this year still lag behind the Cheatriots and the Jests and maybe Miami

It is negative that after Josh Reed there is no depth and worse, liability at WR

It is negative that while Jauron and staff likely stay we have another season with a question mark and possible rebuilding if another dramatically different coaching staff is brought in

It is negative that the millions spent on DE's do not appear to be paying off.

It is negative that there are questions hanging over whether the club requires a true GM

It is negative that the Bills are largely irrelevant in the NFL landscape and are not taken seriously by anyone

It is negative that Jason Peters is looking for a monster contract and has struggled at times this year

It is negative that while our #1 pick this year has had one good game he is not proven and maybe still isn't trusted by the coaching staff

It is negative that while better than what we had last year, Stroud does not dominate on the D-line he is now a very good but not great player

It is negative that with a young QB we do not have a proven TE. I would take consistency much less a game changer.

It is a negative that we have been in this same exact mode for a decade

Need I go on??

Sorry to rain on the parade but the bottom line is that there is a long way to go. :thumbsup:<_<:P

It is negative that the defense could not stop the run when KC had the chance to leave the run game in the gameplan

It is negative that the Bills waited five games to get their heads out of their azzes and decided winning was important

It is negative that this team has likely played itself out of the playoffs. Yes, I know they are not eliminated but they are in a deep hole with little to no margin for error and they will have to get help. Lose a division game and they are effectively eliminated.

It is negative that TE has a long way to go to prove that he can be consistent QB and he can help win against strong opponents

It is a negative that the Bills have not figured out how to beat the 3-4 defense - the one employed by everybody else in the division.

It is negative that the Bills have not shown strength within the division for over a decade

It is negative that the Bills while maybe improved this year still lag behind the Cheatriots and the Jests and maybe Miami

It is negative that after Josh Reed there is no depth and worse, liability at WR

It is negative that while Jauron and staff likely stay we have another season with a question mark and possible rebuilding if another dramatically different coaching staff is brought in

It is negative that the millions spent on DE's do not appear to be paying off.

It is negative that there are questions hanging over whether the club requires a true GM

It is negative that the Bills are largely irrelevant in the NFL landscape and are not taken seriously by anyone

It is negative that Jason Peters is looking for a monster contract and has struggled at times this year

It is negative that while our #1 pick this year has had one good game he is not proven and maybe still isn't trusted by the coaching staff

It is negative that while better than what we had last year, Stroud does not dominate on the D-line he is now a very good but not great player

It is negative that with a young QB we do not have a proven TE. I would take consistency much less a game changer.

It is a negative that we have been in this same exact mode for a decade

Need I go on??

Sorry to rain on the parade but the bottom line is that there is a long way to go. :thumbsup:<_<:P

The post is Fecious- in regards to all the complaints about the negative feedback of the team, The idea was to see how many more positives we could put on the KC game. We are drowning in negatives about this team what we can build on that was positive?

The post is Fecious- in regards to all the complaints about the negative feedback of the team, The idea was to see how many more positives we could put on the KC game. We are drowning in negatives about this team what we can build on that was positive?

Understood but the point of the post was to express frustration over the fact that the team has been in the same exact rut for a decade. Usually I am a "glass is half full" person but I really feel let down by this team and the organization. Perhaps because this year started off with so much promise.

I forgot to add:

It is negative that the Bills continue to find new ways to embarrass themselves, their fans and the WNY region each time they get on national TV.

I really hope the Bills turn it around. I hope for the team, the fans and the region. My hat is off to your optimism and I hope I will return to the same.

Understood but the point of the post was to express frustration over the fact that the team has been in the same exact rut for a decade. Usually I am a "glass is half full" person but I really feel let down by this team and the organization. Perhaps because this year started off with so much promise.

I forgot to add:

It is negative that the Bills continue to find new ways to embarrass themselves, their fans and the WNY region each time they get on national TV.

I really hope the Bills turn it around. I hope for the team, the fans and the region. My hat is off to your optimism and I hope I will return to the same.

I don't think you'd make it very long as a Lions fan.

I forgot to add:

We all understand the point of your post, but it is misplaced. This thread is about positive, not intended to be highjacked by the negative. Somewhere in the range of 95% of the threads on this board right now are negative, so if you want to post negatively, do it in one of the negative threads and don't highjack one of the extremely rare positive ones.`

We all understand the point of your post, but it is misplaced. This thread is about positive, not intended to be highjacked by the negative. Somewhere in the range of 95% of the threads on this board right now are negative, so if you want to post negatively, do it in one of the negative threads and don't highjack one of the extremely rare positive ones.`

I'll take my rant to another thread.

It is positive that the Bills are more likely than not going to have a winning season. A step forward even if they do miss the playoffs. <_<