Fat people get everything.....

EndZoneCrew

Maybe they don't like regular?

I've drank diet for so long, I don't like the taste of regular anymore.

I used to work with a guy that would get an ice cream cone at mcdonalds *for the walk back* to work, where we'd then sit and eat our lunches. Guess he had to offset the fact that we walked a few blocks to get lunch.

When I first started biking years ago, I'd reward myself afterwards with a McFlurry.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<:oops:

You should see the drive-thru at DQ in the summer time... People steering, weaving through the masses why they negotiate the wheel with a knee... Makes me lose faith in this world...

My sister was the queen of knee driving in her late teens. It used to drive me nuts but it was amazing what she could do.

Me too. Can't stand regular soda. I only eat fast food maybe twice a year, but when I do I'm one of those that orders the diet along with all the crap.

Same... we used to get free pop at work (ah... the boom days). I'd come in a lot at night and all of the regular stuff was gone so I just got used to drinking the diet stuff. Regular sucks.

To make it worse, I don't like lettuce or tomato, so when I order, I actually have then pull whatever healthy stuff comes on the burger off... and make the soda a diet.