Fat people get everything.....

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better than all of this is when I see a "weight-challanged" individual parking in a handicap parking spot just because they're so damn fat that they can't/won't walk any more. Yes ladies and gentlemen...being fat is also considered a handicap. :thumbsup:<_<

Even better than all of this is when I see a "weight-challanged" individual parking in a handicap parking spot just because they're so damn fat that they can't/won't walk any more. Yes ladies and gentlemen...being fat is also considered a handicap. :thumbsup:<_<

Could be that they have circulatory, or breathing problems. One just has to trust that a handicap parking permit has been justly issued and being used by that person. You might recall a thread of mine a while back, where I turned in a vehicle parking in a spot sans permit to a passing police car.

The officer was issuing the citation as I exited the store.

Could be that they have circulatory, or breathing problems. One just has to trust that a handicap parking permit has been justly issued and being used by that person. You might recall a thread of mine a while back, where I turned in a vehicle parking in a spot sans permit to a passing police car.

:lol:<_<:lol::P:thumbsup:

I pass my board cynic crown over to a new owner... :thumbsup:

I'll give you an example. I had a friend who had a hip replacement and had a temp handicap placard. He got his doctor to extend it through December (even though he didn't need it) for his Christmas shopping.

And why would they have circulatory or breathing problems. :thumbsup: Sounds like a perpetual cycle to me.

And why would they have circulatory or breathing problems. :thumbsup: Sounds like a perpetual cycle to me.

My Mother developed serious breathing difficulties in the last two years of her life. The poor thing couldn't walk 100 feet without having to pause for gasping breath, especially so in cold weather.

Old school - wouldn't take an oxygen bottle when she left the house, didn't want to be viewed as a cripple. Her mind remained intact until the day she passed on. Which I am very happy for. We finally cajoled her into getting a handicap permit for her vehicle. She resisted chiefly because she insisted that others have it worse than her.

I've no doubt that some thought bad of this thin woman getting out of her car. Cursed her for having robbed them somehow, of having to walk more steps from where they parked.

I try to give anyone parking in handicap the benefit of the doubt, because they might have a not obvious affliction. But what really bothers me is when I'm grocery shopping and I see some of the fattening food obese people are buying, and especially when they have overweight kids. Seeing them in Chinese buffets also bothers me. At least make an effort to improve.

I try to give anyone parking in handicap the benefit of the doubt, because they might have a not obvious affliction. But what really bothers me is when I'm grocery shopping and I see some of the fattening food obese people are buying, and especially when they have overweight kids. Seeing them in Chinese buffets also bothers me. At least make an effort to improve.

In college I was walking through Wegmans with a case of beer and an obese woman looked at me and said "you know those are bad for you." I looked in her cart and said "you know those Ho-ho's are bad for you."

And she called me an ass?

In college I was walking through Wegmans with a case of beer and an obese woman looked at me and said "you know those are bad for you." I looked in her cart and said "you know those Ho-ho's are bad for you."

And she called me an ass?

You really shouldn't talk to your mother that way. :thumbsup: