Fat people get everything.....

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're screwed. Just be happy you're not 2 inches taller, because then you'd have to duck through most doorways. And that would just suck.

I'm reminded of a trip I took to Hawaii in 1995. The UNC basketball team was on our flight from Atlanta to Honolulu. It was a 9 hour flight, but fortunately for the front-liners they were given 1st class seating. Serge Zwikker still didn't look all that comfortable folding his 7' 3" frame into that seat. Poor Dean Smith had to sit in coach with losers like me.

link

How about I get the same treatment?....I should be accommodated as well...as my 6 foot 6 frame does not fit too well in those seats!

JMHO, but people who make decisions like this deserve to be beaten to death with lead pipes and left to rot in the street for rats to feed on.

I'm not fat, but I sometimes like to use two seats for my work that I bring with me or snacks that I like to eat while flying. Do I get the second seat free? Or how about this, seeing I'm married I typically need to bring my wife along so do I get her seat for free? What a load of crap, but what should we expect from Canadians.

link

How about I get the same treatment?....I should be accommodated as well...as my 6 foot 6 frame does not fit too well in those seats!

Have you contacted the Bills about a TE position. <_<

Dude, you're screwed. Just be happy you're not 2 inches taller, because then you'd have to duck through most doorways. And that would just suck.

I'm reminded of a trip I took to Hawaii in 1995. The UNC basketball team was on our flight from Atlanta to Honolulu. It was a 9 hour flight, but fortunately for the front-liners they were given 1st class seating. Serge Zwikker still didn't look all that comfortable folding his 7' 3" frame into that seat. Poor Dean Smith had to sit in coach with losers like me.

All people from UNC deserve to fly coach! GO DUKE!!

Calm down people and think about this rationally for a minute. While this sounds bad at the outset it really means that you don't have to sit next to some fat bastard crowding you in your seat and you won't have to listen to that annoying breath thing they do like sitting in their chair is really strenuous. :thumbsup:

I'm not fat, but I sometimes like to use two seats for my work that I bring with me or snacks that I like to eat while flying. Do I get the second seat free? Or how about this, seeing I'm married I typically need to bring my wife along so do I get her seat for free? What a load of crap, but what should we expect from Canadians.

Also, how are the airlines supposed to manage this? What if it's a sold out flight and Fatty McButterpants shows up demanding her free 2d seat? Are they supposed to ask how much you weight when you buy the ticket? (Oops...privacy issues!)

So yes, never mind the added expense and legal exposure to the airlines. Never mind the resulting cost increases to the public. That's all fine as long as some ignorant POS do-gooder gets to feel all warm and fuzzy by 'taking a stand' against 'discrimination' of fat asses.