Gethuman.com

Kelly the Dog

Nice list, Kelly. Thanks

Chef, I do, basically the same thing. I either hit # or "0" over and over. Sometimes that doesn't seem to do the trick, or takes too long, though. On occasion, now, because it is fun and it works about the same (maybe better) than the other two methods, I rant in an unrecognizable language. That usually cuts right through the junk...but not always.

Nice list, Kelly. Thanks

Chef, I do, basically the same thing. I either hit # or "0" over and over. Sometimes that doesn't seem to do the trick, or takes too long, though. On occasion, now, because it is fun and it works about the same (maybe better) than the other two methods, I rant in an unrecognizable language. That usually cuts right through the junk...but not always.

I don't get it. How is that any different from how you normally operate?

I don't get it. How is that any different from how you normally operate?

:thumbsup:

Actually there is not all that much difference. I simply take what I normally do, and intentionally ramp it up, to get a certain result.

I didn't figure you for some Canadian apologist.

Dude, calling them human is not being an apologist.

Despite their many shortcomings they are definitely human. Geez. I also have stated many times, I do not hate Canadians, I pity them. There is a difference.

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

Dude, calling them human is not being an apologist.

Despite their many shortcomings they are definitely human. Geez. I also have stated many times, I do not hate Canadians, I pity them. There is a difference.

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

You are soft on Canadians. I never thought you would become a Canadian lover.

Usually you an just say random garbage into the phone and it will route you to an operator. They don't want those voice recognition systems to cause problems for handicapped folks. I usually just string the first line of junk that comes to mind together...

"Animal parka tomato underwater beer air filter mouse hockey."

To which it will reply, "I'm sorry, did you say technical support?"

"Pump widget snow shift taco frigid Westchester bronchitis propeller."

And then... "please wait for a representative."

I've always wondered whether the operator gets a translation on screen of what I've tried to say. I think it would be fun to say something almost inappropriate and then reference it during the conversation.

Usually you an just say random garbage into the phone and it will route you to an operator. They don't want those voice recognition systems to cause problems for handicapped folks. I usually just string the first line of junk that comes to mind together...

"Animal parka tomato underwater beer air filter mouse hockey."

To which it will reply, "I'm sorry, did you say technical support?"

"Pump widget snow shift taco frigid Westchester bronchitis propeller."

And then... "please wait for a representative."

I've always wondered whether the operator gets a translation on screen of what I've tried to say. I think it would be fun to say something almost inappropriate and then reference it during the conversation.

That's essentially my tactic. I just like to rant gibberish at them to wake up anyone monitoring the call.