I hope Willis can bust 150 yards Sunday

I think that would be a good start to the Willis era at RB.

I think you are going to see a much different team in 2005 with Willis and J.P in there instead of the Dump Truck and Bledsoe.

I could see us averaging in the mid 20's in points per game next year which would be good enough to win with the defense we have. We need to add some lineman though to help Willis and J.P next year. J.P however is more apt to take off running when the blocking breaks down so we would see more positive plays which disguises the poor line play sometimes.

No, that's not how it works.  He's not jinxed until he's up on the top of the board, ala Bledsoe and Henry.

TBD ruined their Buffalo careers.

86943[/snapback]

Why cant TBS put up a picture of Brady???? :D

I think you are going to see a much different team in 2005 with Willis and J.P in there instead of the Dump Truck and Bledsoe.

I could see us averaging in the mid 20's in points per game next year which would be good enough to win with the defense we have.  We need to add some lineman though to help Willis and J.P next year.  J.P however is more apt to take off running when the blocking breaks down so we would see more positive plays which disguises the poor line play sometimes.

86927[/snapback]

BF....I think the Magehee era actually began the week before last....when Willis churned out over 100 yards against a good Miami defense

I could see us averaging in the mid 20's in points per game next year which would be good enough to win with the defense we have.  We need to add some lineman though to help Willis and J.P next year.  J.P however is more apt to take off running when the blocking breaks down so we would see more positive plays which disguises the poor line play sometimes.

86927[/snapback]

150 yards would be great, because that would indicate keeping Travis Gump off of the football field.

After he gave up on that INT return, I question the health of MaGahee. That said, if he is healthy, there is no reason that I can think of to allow Gump onto the field, except of course to spell our starting RB, Willis MaGahee.

150 yards would be great, because that would indicate keeping Travis Gump off of the football field.

After he gave up on that INT return, I question the health of MaGahee. That said, if he is healthy, there is no reason that I can think of to allow Gump onto the field, except of course to spell our starting RB, Willis MaGahee.

86973[/snapback]

Good points Bill.

I laugh at hearing about Willis "giving up" on the play. I bet Travis would never do that. He would never fumble against Pittsburgh at home in 2001 and watch Washington rumble into the end zone without even giving chase.

Nah, Travis wouldn't give up.

How is it not accurate Campy?

Did he or did he not have sex with a 15 year old?

"She said she was 18."

COME ON, It's not THAT TOUGH to tell a 15 year old apart from an adult.

87044[/snapback]

Do you get out of the house at all?? 15 year olds look like grown women these days. Not that I am condoning what he did, but I could surely see how the mistake could be made

How is it not accurate Campy?

Did he or did he not have sex with a 15 year old?

"She said she was 18."

COME ON, It's not THAT TOUGH to tell a 15 year old apart from an adult.

87044[/snapback]

You're awful high and mighty based on your own ability to think, BF. It's not difficult to tell a 15 year-old from an 18 year-old? And you know this...how? From your vast knowledge of women? Look around, BF. And judge not, lest thee be judged.

Well I guess the 15 year olds in Indiana act a little more like 15 year olds then grown sluts.

No, I don't think it's that tough to figure out.  You can usually tell by the way they handle themselves.

87054[/snapback]

You're telling me that there is NO chance that outside of Indiana there may be a 15-year-old girl who can handle herself, present herself, and even PROVE herself to be 18? And if she does do this, you feel that she's a "grown slut?"

You're freaky, man. You need to get out more.

average life span of an NFL running back = 4 years

this is TH's 3rd year, and if you want WM to be the future of this team we should be trading TH after this year.

the problem is: TH isnt worth SQUAT right now. In order to get ANYTHING for him (new england only gave a 2nd round for Dillon) we have to keep running him in order to get anything for him.

for as good as TH is(was) he's worthless right now, on the field and on the trade block. and if you guys are fans of WM you have to realize that we MUST run TH this year. thats why week after week of WM running better than TH we still see Donahoe and Mularkey standing behind Henry.

(side note) the rule is:

18 legal

17 with consent

16 with a note from her parents

15 if her dads in the room