Alan Colmes leaving H&C.

erynthered

I think what he meant was the farce that is that show, as if it is "fair and balanced", say, like me. <_<

Just becuase Colmes was a kitty and couldnt really stand up to blowhard Hannity, that doesnt make the premise of the show less than fair.

Oh...I forgot..its Fox, so its biased.

MSNBC is fair, though.

Bring in James Carville. I'd like to see Hannity up against that snake. Carville would run intellectual circles around him and no, I don't like Carville.

OH GAWD that would be hilarious! Carville is downright nasty - sometimes he's funny, but mostly I don't like to watch him because he is SO mean. I'd like to see him and that (*^*&amp;%^&#036;^#O'Reilly go a few rounds.

Probably should be Bob Beckle, but who knows.

Personally I look forward to another year of Hannity whining about Wiliam Ayars. That hasnt been played enough yet.

Right, because our President elect hangin' with a self avowed domestic terrorist isn't news worthy. We should spend more time looking into the wardrobe spending of the Governor of Alsaka. <_<

Right, because our President elect hangin' with a self avowed domestic terrorist isn't news worthy. We should spend more time looking into the wardrobe spending of the Governor of Alsaka. <_<

Actually Ayers vehemently denies that he is a "domestic terrorist", or was (let alone is) a terrorist at all, so it's pretty hard to say he's "self-avowed". Nice try though.