Don't know about you, but, I'm still ticked off...

Dr. Trooth

Not to pi$$ in anybody’s Cheerios after a bittersweet win (against yet another losing team). Well, whoopty freakin doo… After one “W” against the 2nd worse team in the league, I find no solace.

No matter how this Bills season plays out (include me on the list of those that contend they will not make the playoffs… Christ, they’ve not beaten a >.500 team). It matters not what player acquisitions are made in the offseason. Until the Bills have in place a GM and HC that despise losing, they will not do any serious bidding for another Super Bowl.

The past 8 seasons (including this season) have been a disaster. in 1999 and 2000, the Bills ranked 1st & 3rd in defense... and even had a respectable offense. But, since Buter and A.J. Smith left, this organization it has been a tailspin. 3 GMs and 3 HCs later this team has not been able to right itself.

AH, go piss in your own Cheerios. :o I am a fan week to week. I will enjoy this one and ignore the stats. The choice is to change teams!

Not to pi$$ in anybody's Cheerios after a bittersweet win (against yet another losing team). Well, whoopty freakin doo… After one "W" against the 2nd worse team in the league, I find no solace.

No matter how this Bills season plays out (include me on the list of those that contend they will not make the playoffs… Christ, they've not beaten a >.500 team). It matters not what player acquisitions are made in the offseason. Until the Bills have in place a GM and HC that despise losing, they will not do any serious bidding for another Super Bowl.

The past 8 seasons (including this season) have been a disaster. in 1999 and 2000, the Bills ranked 1st & 3rd in defense... and even had a respectable offense. But, since Buter and A.J. Smith left, this organization it has been a tailspin. 3 GMs and 3 HCs later this team has not been able to right itself.

Not to pi$$ in anybody’s Cheerios after a bittersweet win (against yet another losing team). Well, whoopty freakin doo… After one “W” against the 2nd worse team in the league, I find no solace.

No matter how this Bills season plays out (include me on the list of those that contend they will not make the playoffs… Christ, they’ve not beaten a >.500 team). It matters not what player acquisitions are made in the offseason. Until the Bills have in place a GM and HC that despise losing, they will not do any serious bidding for another Super Bowl.

Boy, you must be a blast to watch the games with..

Buffalo could only beat one team this week. I'd have liked to see better defense, but scoring 54 against any NFL team is excellent. I'll take it.

Regardless of whether Buffalo makes the playoffs, a huge void exists in the front office. Far too many times this franchise has made poor personnel and coaching decisions. Anyone who thinks Russ Brandon can perform GM responsibilities minus the backgroud hasn't looked at the 31 other teams who either have a GM or a someone working in the position without the exact title.

Even though a salary cap exists for players, nothing is there for coaching and front office executives. RW has made it a point to go thin at these crucial positions, and we're seeing the result. I have a hard time believing Buffalo can compete with the other three teams in the AFC East. Without a proven talent evaluator in the GM role, I don't see things changing anytime soon.

Not to pi$$ in anybody’s Cheerios...

Obviously, you are doing just that. You are pissing in our cheerios. Why do you feel the need to preface your comments with such an erroneous misleading phrase? You should have just left that part out. Or, if you really must include a preface, it should be something more like, "Ok, get ready for me to piss in your cheerios now…"

I plan on enjoying every last victory this team earns, and the last time I checked, the 6 wins were against teams that were trying to beat the Bills, I didn't see anyone laying down. I'm not sure it is even worth stirring up, but Ralph is going to die some day this is true regardless of what voodoo and witch craft spell we try, and when he does I really have no idea whether or not I will have watched my last Bills game on that day, so FUC& "wide right", the "music city mistake", and any other epic Bills fail!! I am with them to the end. So when they are gone, I will have watched my last NFL game, but until then

GO BILLS!!

(quick edit) - This is not directed at any one person here.

I imagine you'd have been happier losing to this weekend? Would that help to prove your point better?

AH, go piss in your own Cheerios. <_< I am a fan week to week. I will enjoy this one and ignore the stats. The choice is to change teams!

You tell 'em, Rocky!!! He needs a good marsupial whup uside the haid bone. No moxie, that one. Some people just ain't happy nohow, somehow.

SQ

You are so right. The key is bringing in a coach who is organized and hates to lose along with someone who understands player personnel. Look what Atlanta did this year. They were in far worse shape than the Bills, but now may make the playoffs. Look at the moves that the Jets made which gave them instant credibility. Unless these changes are made, we are doomed to mediority at best. Really sad after the great run in the late 80's and 90's......