How long has Turk been up in the booth?

d_wag

i remember he started the year on the sidelines, as there was a big article in the buffalo news or d & c about how important he thought it was to talk to the players face to face

when did he switch?

I believe Jauron mentioned in his PC that this was the first game he did it.

I believe Jauron mentioned in his PC that this was the first game he did it.

i'm sure that had nothing to do with an absolutely ridiculous offensive explosion

maybe, just maybe, he should have been up there all year so he could actually see the defense and what they were doing? i swear this has to be one of the worst coaching staffs in the league

i'm sure that had nothing to do with an absolutely ridiculous offensive explosion

maybe, just maybe, he should have been up there all year so he could actually see the defense and what they were doing? i swear this has to be one of the worst coaching staffs in the league

:rolleyes:

Yeah, okay.

I agree, someone has to be up in the box and at a minimum be relaying the D alignment to the playcaller. Kepp him up in the box, let him call a good some good plays for once. This was the best gameplan I have seen from the Bills in a long time. Hopefully the worst D in the league had little to do with it...

maybe it has to do with the fact that they played one of the worst teams in the league

maybe it has to do with the fact that they played one of the worst teams in the league

how many teams have scored 54 points on them this year? how many have scored 40 points on them this year?

when is the last time that buffalo scored 54 points?

connect the dots

No, I agree. He should be up there. Best offensive play calls I've seen all year. Stick with what works.

Exactly as they didn't seem as predictable as in previous weeks as they actually passed with Trent under center in run formations and actually used playaction and Trent ACTUALLY CARRIED OUT A GOOD FAKE! They also continued to attempt a few run plays out of shotgun as they did on Monday night although it is predictable as they run 90% of the time when lined up in shotgun in a splitback look with Royal lined up with a HB. I like it when they can run a balanced offense in which they find sets to both run and pass as it keeps the D off balance. Lets hope they can continue the trend against good teams and finish the season strong; hopefully as a wildcard!

i remember he started the year on the sidelines, as there was a big article in the buffalo news or d & c about how important he thought it was to talk to the players face to face

when did he switch?

This week. It was a new thing for him, after realizing he was sucking up the join on offense.

:rolleyes: Good sh--, good sh--.