IMO Best Play Of The Game Was McGee's Rundown!!

Steely Dan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Over the top. :rolleyes:<_<

Did you ever watch a fluid hurdler?... It is amazing... Literally striding right over them... I think that is what justnzane meant.

Yes you are right. The reason I pointed out what I did, is because I was a college hurdler, and am now a high school coach.

I had a Don Bebe flashback when I saw that play.

We also wondered about that "fumble". They didn't show that on a replay in the stadium. Did they show it on TV?

Nope no real replay. But I DVR'd it and checked it out, because I was curious as well. And upon further review... it was definitely not a fumble. The ball came out after Johnson hit the ground, as he rolled over the ball popped out.

Nope no real replay. But I DVR'd it and checked it out, because I was curious as well. And upon further review... it was definitely not a fumble. The ball came out after Johnson hit the ground, as he rolled over the ball popped out.

Thanks for clarifying that Dan. We were wondering if Dick was having trouble finding the red flag again. <_<

Guest dog14787
Fastest, Evans for sure

Quickest, Roscoe.

Lee Evans ran a 4.4 , Roscoe Parish a 4.43, and both Mckelvin and McGee a blistering 4.38 official speed at the combines

Rumor has it, Mckelvin has a higher gear he kicks into, but I bet all these guys do.

The run down was awesome!!!

As Jauron would say, I like my Mcnuggets allot. <_<