Do we like Trent, Jauron and Turk this week?

The Poojer

I need to know so I can make sure I am doing it right.....

:devil:

Trent was a TOUGH football player today. THAT was something I was waiting to see from him (well that, plus not being a turnover machine). Job well done, let's see him keep it going. Let's see him play well in bad weather.

Jauron still SUCKS until his team can beat a winning team when it counts. Beating the Chiefs does NOT erase these last four weeks.

Bills fans can breath MUCH easier tonight. We're all glad that the Buffalo Bills still have a pulse. Thank goodness! :flirt:

We must remember that alot of good things happened for us today against a bad team. McKelvin was HUGE today opposite of McGee. Two picks, one returned for a score. The kid IS showing some promise. Trent seemed to get his swag back and Dick grew balls. But it was all against a 1-9 team, please remember that. Will Jauron go for that 4th and 1 against the Jets in the Meadowlands? It's easy to not be conservative against a team you think that you're better than and in turn thinking you will have plenty more opportunities. Also realize that we gave up 31 points. All I'm saying is let's keep a level head and not go overboard.

Guest dog14787
We must remember that alot of good things happened for us today against a bad team. McKelvin was HUGE today opposite of McGee. Two picks, one returned for a score. The kid IS showing some promise. Trent seemed to get his swag back and Dick grew balls. But it was all against a 1-9 team, please remember that. Will Jauron go for that 4th and 1 against the Jets in the Meadowlands? It's easy to not be conservative against a team you think that you're better than and in turn thinking you will have plenty more opportunities. Also realize that we gave up 31 points. All I'm saying is let's keep a level head and not go overboard.

Sorry to rock your boat, but we're not on a boat water boy. :flirt:

This is a win we can build off of regardless of who they are and its one win closer to the playoffs :devil:

Trent was a TOUGH football player today. THAT was something I was waiting to see from him (well that, plus not being a turnover machine). Job well done, let's see him keep it going. Let's see him play well in bad weather.

Jauron still SUCKS until his team can beat a winning team when it counts. Beating the Chiefs does NOT erase these last four weeks.

Bills fans can breath MUCH easier tonight. We're all glad that the Buffalo Bills still have a pulse. Thank goodness! :devil:

Trent played well after the 1st quarter. Played more confidentally. Chiefs are bad. Looked like the worst team the Bills have played all year. Jauron knows how to beat the doormats and the Chiefs are that.

Guest dog14787
Trent played well after the 1st quarter. Played more confidentally. Chiefs are bad. Looked like the worst team the Bills have played all year. Jauron knows how to beat the doormats and the Chiefs are that.

I think the chiefs played hard today and I also think every win comes hard and is well earned in the NFL.

6-5 may not be the best record in the NFL but we are still right in the thick of things and you have to Billieve the next two games are winnable, thats 8-5 going down the stretch, we can still do this :devil:

I need to know so I can make sure I am doing it right.....

:devil:

Am I now sold on DJ, absolutely not. In fact, methinks that Dick after Monday's debacle has realized he's coaching for his job now, so he's finally playing a little less conservative because he knows he was to win, not "keep it close".

As for Turk, I fully believe his play-calling is HAMPERED by DJ. I think Turk has a great offensive mind at times (as shown in our first 6 games) but when the division match-ups came up, DJ dialed up the ultra-conservative and so Turk had to call it as such.

On Trent, I don't think there were many here saying he was done. I know I myself felt the kid just lost his confidence and needed to get his swagger back. I can even pinpoint when he got it back. When he dove for that 15 yarder rush TD. Til then he still looked shaky. After that, Trent Edwards - QB of the Future returned it was full steam ahead.

Also, while we're at it, why don't we call out the people who called Lynch "Bustmode" and Leodis a FLOP too? Those two are SICK.