Trent Edwards & LeoMac

Leodis im happy about he played awesome today. trent played well today too but before we get all sorts of excited it was a 1-8 team this is a game we should have dominated

Are you saying everyone should put up 54 against them?

Leodis im happy about he played awesome today. trent played well today too but before we get all sorts of excited it was a 1-8 team this is a game we should have dominated

Are they not an nfl team with real nfl football player? these weren't all americans in college?

I have watched many Bills teams play like crap when it comes to playing "bad teams"..As a matterof fact 54 points is a very good job against any NFL team..It was a team effort today and Trent was a main reason why..You just dont give up on young qb's too early..Especially what he showed earlier in the year..HE is gonna have his ups and downs..Too many here want to prove a point of how smart they are or they still feel jilted about past favorite qb's to want to give this kid proper time to become developed as a NFL qb..This qb is gonna be a good one today was a nice improvement over his last few weeks performance for sure..

I have watched many Bills teams play like crap when it comes to playing "bad teams"..As a matterof fact 54 points is a very good job against any NFL team..It was a team effort today and Trent was a main reason why..You just dont give up on young qb's too early..Especially what he showed earlier in the year..HE is gonna have his ups and downs..Too many here want to prove a point of how smart they are or they still feel jilted about past favorite qb's to want to give this kid proper time to become developed as a NFL qb..This qb is gonna be a good one today was a nice improvement over his last few weeks performance for sure..

I never said we should give up on him but we know he plays well agaist bad compettition i need to see him do it against a playoff team before i annoit him thats just me

Owned the Chiefs, and all you haters look stupid today. :devil: Those 2 players looked pro bowl caliber, good job you TSW geniuses.

it was the Chiefs, lets see them do it against quality opponents before putting them in the pro bowl