Don't lose your phone at McDonalds

/dev/null

When you find a lost cell phone... Aren't you supposed to call someone in the phone's phonebook that appears to know how to get in touch with the owner? I have a second cell phone and list that number in the phone's book as CELL 2... Same thing with CELL 1 being listed in the book of my second phone.

Call it and you will most likely get in touch with the owner.

It's suggested by police and EMT's that everyone put an ICE phone number on their phone. ICE is In Case of Emergency. It really helps them at accident scenes and other emergencies. When they see ICE listed on the phone they just call it.

Either that or they get some whacko that used to post on a Bills message board.

It's suggested by police and EMT's that everyone put an ICE phone number on their phone. ICE is In Case of Emergency. It really helps them at accident scenes and other emergencies. When they see ICE listed on the phone they just call it.

My wife and I got our new Verizon phones back at the end of August and both (the LG 5400 and the chocolate) have specific ICE contacts, listed at the top of the contacts "page."

My wife and I got our new Verizon phones back at the end of August and both (the LG 5400 and the chocolate) have specific ICE contacts, listed at the top of the contacts "page."

I have ICE speed dialed in my phone too. But for me it's more of an illegal alien thing.