Byron Scott

K-Gun10

Scott just finished warming up

By Chris Brown - Posted November 23rd, 2008

Bryan Scott just finished warming up and looked to be moving pretty well. He was testing his ailing left knee with defensive backs coach George Catavolos.

He never went full speed, but was testing how well he could plant and drive off of it. He didn’t do poorly and he’s got his game pants on so we’ll see. Inactives should be coming down in about 20-30 minutes.

Looks as though John McCargo will again be inactive as he is in sweats and work boots on the field right now.

Tags: Bryan Scott, John McCargo

Scott just finished warming up

By Chris Brown - Posted November 23rd, 2008

Bryan Scott just finished warming up and looked to be moving pretty well. He was testing his ailing left knee with defensive backs coach George Catavolos.

He never went full speed, but was testing how well he could plant and drive off of it. He didn’t do poorly and he’s got his game pants on so we’ll see. Inactives should be coming down in about 20-30 minutes.

Looks as though John McCargo will again be inactive as he is in sweats and work boots on the field right now.

Tags: Bryan Scott, John McCargo

That's good news, I like him and he'll be necessary with our depleted secondary. Hopefully he can hold Gonzales in check. But I'd edit the name of the thread, I thought I was going to be reading something about the New Orleans Hornets' head coach.

That's good news, I like him and he'll be necessary with our depleted secondary. Hopefully he can hold Gonzales in check. But I'd edit the name of the thread, I thought I was going to be reading something about the New Orleans Hornets' head coach.

I was going to make a Lakers joke.

Scott's been a lonely bright spot for this defense. If Youboty was back, he and Scott would be the guys worth watching most.

Funny you say that as I agree with you, but I also really like to watch Greer play on D. Hopefully we can add McKelvin to the list if he continues to play like this.