Jim Kelly's face on Monday night after that kick

1billsfan

Guest dog14787
You forgot, "This is TE getting slammed to the ground for holding onto the ball for for 6 seconds"

Yup, thats why the hit TE recieved a concussion from, TE probably held the ball for about 1 second tops just like a half dozen other hits he's recieved.

Sure he's held the ball to long, thats what a young, inexperienced QB does from time to time and thats why the offense you run should be game planned accordingly to accomadate your young, inexperienced QB. :censored:

yeah after they threww away that game on MON Nite--dont be silly. Its the effort and the toughness that count. The Bills--exc for Lynch and as few others--need a good dose of that.

No, it's the record that counts. That's the only thing that counts. And it's funny how you mention the MON night game as evidence of Singletary being a good coach. If the Bills had lost the game on that sort of play calling, you'd be tearing Jauron limb from limb.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling he wants to be a bigger part of the Buffalo Bills. Maybe it's just seeing him on the sideline showing so much passion for his team. If he does want the OC job and is ready to devote the time and energy then the Bills would be foolish to turn him down. Jauron needs to hit the road regardless of the changes to the offense.

I agree that he wants a bigger role but I also wonder if his presence along with Tasker and Thomas causes this team to lack in leadership. Leadership has to come from within the team. Also an identity amd the desire to win.

I agree that he wants a bigger role but I also wonder if his presence along with Tasker and Thomas causes this team to lack in leadership. Leadership has to come from within the team. Also an identity amd the desire to win.

Leadership will come once a team establishes an identity on offense and can impose it's will on it's opponent.

I think that Jim could be the one to establish that imposing Bills offense, if that was something he really actually wanted to pursue. I also think he could teach Edwards a thing or two about how to be tough. Something that is clearly an issue with Trent.

He still hasnt found a way to get the ball in Lee Evans hands(how bout a hitch or WR screen a couple times a game)...and we still dont throw the ball downfield(prob more on Edwards then Schonert)

This is the thing that is most perplexing to me. Evans is the most dynamic and explosive player on offense. Find a way to get him the ball. WR screens, 7 yard curls, 5 yard outs. Keep getting it to him short just to get the ball in his hands. Teams have so much respect for Evans speed that he could be catching these short balls all game long. Then, later in the game, let him use his fantastic double move (one of the best in the game) to get open deep.

It's simply mind boggling how they can not throw a single ball to their best offensive player.

...erie.

It so captured every Buffalo Bills fans emotion at that very moment. It was disbelief, anger, shock, disgust, disappointment and frustration all in one expression.

I am honestly getting to the point where I seem to know exactly how things are going to play out. I was sure he was missing that kick, but I was also sure that Leodis was going to be taking that KR back for a touchdown to answer the Browns touchdown. The schizophrenia of being a Bills fan has become predictable after 20 years.

Guest dog14787
He looked like someone that had unexpectedly inhaled the strong stench of raw sewage. :thumbsup:

Lets win this one today for Jim Kelly, the face of the Buffalo Bills :censored:

Lets win this one today for Jim Kelly, the face of the Buffalo Bills :censored:

That's hillarious that you consider the face of the Buffalo Bills to be that of some one who has caught wind of a stench smelling like raw sewage. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
That's hillarious that you consider the face of the Buffalo Bills to be that of some one who has caught wind of a stench smelling like raw sewage. :flirt:

What are you brain dead? on that particular game yes, he was the face of the Buffalo Bills , how easy was it for you to swallow? :devil:

Today, I'm sure there was a big, big smile on Jim kelly's face, just like the faces of the Buffalo Bills. <_<

What are you brain dead? on that particular game yes, he was the face of the Buffalo Bills , how easy was it for you to swallow? :devil:

Today, I'm sure there was a big, big smile on Jim kelly's face, just like the faces of the Buffalo Bills. <_<

Hey, :lol: guy, it was a joke. Why don't you get your head out of your :flirt: