With TE, we do not need Wide receivers, just a few excellent Tight end

Chuckknox

I've been crying for a TE for so long I've pretty much given up on that dream. Hopefully we DO take a center within the first 2 or 3 rounds......

Whar's the deal with a fine-he has a good dame then we don't see him? i also thought they were high schouman? are these guys any good or what?

If he is going to be the Future the Bills should find two excellent pass catching tight ends and pick up an extra slot receiver. Maybe a solid center and that's should help him.

We can keep the WR. Just reset the plays so their patterns do not extend beyond 5 - 10 yards.

A great TE would do wonders for this offense. I think that will be a high priority this offseason. The Bills really coveted Dustin Keller this past draft and I am almost positive they will spend a high pick on TE this year. All that being said- I love what I have seen from Steve Johnson! Lets see what he can do today

Jermaine Gresham from Oklahoma. I think he's going to declare for the draft after this season. The guy is 6'6" and at 250 pounds still runs like a WR. The guy can hold his own blocking also. He would be a good fit.