Jauron the con

generaLee83

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...3/811230362/tbd

"It's not panic, but we know we're going to have to go on a pretty good run to close the season and get this thing done."

-Duke Preston

"Pretty good run"? Oh come on Puke. How about winning 6 of your last 6 you idiot, must be easy. I'd have to say that if you gave even the tiniest shitt about the post season that you should be panicking right about now.

"Coach (Dick) Jauron has made it known that we're still even (.500), there are teams still below us, and if we reel off six in a row we're right back in there. "We may not win the division, but we might get a wild-card."

-Langston Walker

Even!!?!?!?!?! Even doesn't effing matter when you've lost 4 in a row and starting out 5-1. Reeling off six in a row should be cake too right Lang? Might get a wild card? What, does someone give it to you, is a wild card birth doled out like welfare? Please explain Lang.

"We don't try to hide from the fact that we haven't played up to the standards that we've set for ourselves recently, but we're still the team that played that way early to get us where we are."

-Dick Jauron

Dick Jauron has manipulated this entire organization into mediocrity, the players, management and apparently even Ralph himself seem to feel as if this team is right where it needs to be. There is always a "but" to his statements which should annoy any and everyone.

Dick, this is the third year of your draft choices, your free agents, your coaches and your system. You are a perpetual failure, your forgiveness-based coaching methods have done nothing but ruin the careers of many Buffalo Bills. You have alienated a fan base in a way that I've never seen before. Resign immediately.

"It's not panic, but we know we're going to have to go on a pretty good run to close the season and get this thing done."

-Duke Preston

"Pretty good run"? Oh come on Puke. How about winning 6 of your last 6 you idiot, must be easy. I'd have to say that if you gave even the tiniest shitt about the post season that you should be panicking right about now.

"Coach (Dick) Jauron has made it known that we're still even (.500), there are teams still below us, and if we reel off six in a row we're right back in there. "We may not win the division, but we might get a wild-card."

-Langston Walker

Even!!?!?!?!?! Even doesn't effing matter when you've lost 4 in a row and starting out 5-1. Reeling off six in a row should be cake too right Lang? Might get a wild card? What, does someone give it to you, is a wild card birth doled out like welfare? Please explain Lang.

"We don't try to hide from the fact that we haven't played up to the standards that we've set for ourselves recently, but we're still the team that played that way early to get us where we are."

-Dick Jauron

Dick Jauron has manipulated this entire organization into mediocrity, the players, management and apparently even Ralph himself seem to feel as if this team is right where it needs to be. There is always a "but" to his statements which should annoy any and everyone.

Dick, this is the third year of your draft choices, your free agents, your coaches and your system. You are a perpetual failure, your forgiveness-based coaching methods have done nothing but ruin the careers of many Buffalo Bills. You have alienated a fan base in a way that I've never seen before. Resign immediately.

That quote by Jauron should make every Bills fan very angry. This guy is at the helm of the biggest disaster nose dive in the history of this team and all he can come up with is to take sunny dispositions about what this team was able to do early on in the year. I mean WTF????

Could you IMAGINE Bill Parcells saying something like that after his division kicks his ass three times in a row and then a lowly Browns team comes to his house on Monday night and beats his team with a QB in his second start while having a damn broken finger?

I read those comments and threw up in my mouth. Hearing that Dick would say, "we're still at 500, there are teams below us", that really did it for me. I can't believe he would even say something like that to the team! Is he for real? Have our Bills accepted Jauron's way of thinking and finally just grown to accept being a 500 team?

This is sad....

And there are fans that still want him around here........Now thats a joke!

I'm torn. I want the Bills to finish strong and make the playoffs. But by doing so, Jauron likely gets kept, which means little chance of reaching, much less winning, the SB.

-Duke Preston

-Langston Walker

-Dick Jauron

speak for yourself with your alienating crap,i wonder how long you have been a bills fan or how old you are in regards to your last 2 sentences.

obviously you haven't been around the bills organization for too many years because if you had been you would know this team and coach is no way near as bad as you make it seem. over our history we have had some really bad coaches and teams you obviously aren't old enough to know this.

we are 5/5 not 0/10 and i know you i'm not allowed to use this as an excuse but for the last 6 weeks we have had injuries to way to many key players.

simply put we are not deep enough to accommodate 4 or 5 starters every week including our best defensive player for 6 weeks(schoebel) and whitner for 3 weeks and counting.

-Duke Preston

-Langston Walker

What? You do not like Dick's "enthusiasm"?

Dick: Well men, looks like we are in pretty tight spot. But you know, this is not as bad you think. We are .500, that must mean there has to be teams below us, right? And if we can find someway to win the next 6, we are right back in it. I know that's tough, because it is hard to win in the NFL.

Player: If we win the next 6, do we take the division?

Dick: Even if we do win the next 6, we might not win the division, but that's okay. We might get a wild card spot.

Player: So, we will be in the playoffs if we win the remaining 6?

Dick: Now, I did say 'might', and not 'will'. I do not want to get you guys hopes up, and then we fail to get a playoff spot. Then you guys would hate me, and I cannot have that. It would hurt my feelings.

-Dick Jauron

Here's what I interpret:

Game plan adjustments? During the year? Who does that? Why would anybody do that?

It's all about constant and execution. You keep doing the same things over and over and over, and eventually there will be a different result. Trust me. I know. I have been a HC in this league for nearly 8 years. I must be doing something right, otherwise I would not be working.

speak for yourself with your alienating crap,i wonder how long you have been a bills fan or how old you are in regards to your last 2 sentences.

obviously you haven't been around the bills organization for too many years because if you had been you would know this team and coach is no way near as bad as you make it seem. over our history we have had some really bad coaches and teams you obviously aren't old enough to know this.

we are 5/5 not 0/10 and i know you i'm not allowed to use this as an excuse but for the last 6 weeks we have had injuries to way to many key players.

simply put we are not deep enough to accommodate 4 or 5 starters every week including our best defensive player for 6 weeks(schoebel) and whitner for 3 weeks and counting.

Oak, you might be the eternal optimist here. You might be the one that hasn't been around this team for any length of time. Even throughout the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough years, the team played with heart and passion. The talent level sucked but they played. Under DJ, the talent level is there, and all us fans know it. The problem is, and has been for 3 years now, that no one knows if the team (and coaches) will show up! We keep hoping for something great to happen but year after year, it's the same ol' same ol'. Enough is Enough already. This team, along with last year's team, are the most frustrating Bills teams to watch and cheer for.

-Duke Preston

-Langston Walker

-Dick Jauron

Ok, I understand your frustration with Jauron's obvious lack of emotion toward this team's recent downfall. But why point a finger at Preston and Walker? Those are two rational (and true) comments that they made. What did you want them to say? "Yeah, I'm f*cking pissed at the team. We're playing like bags of sh*t out there and if we don't win 6 consecutive games, we don't deserve to be in the f*cking NFL!" Is that what you want them to say to the reporters? Get a grip. Besides, after watching the 68 seconds segments, you know Walker is the biggest teddy bear on the team. And my mom volunteers with Preston at a soup kitchen every wednesday and she says he buys about 1000 turkeys every year on Thanksgiving and passes them out to needy inner-city families without asking for any recognition. So that shows what a viscious guy he is.

My point is, don't get pissed at players for making rational statements to the media.

Here's what I interpret:

Game plan adjustments? During the year? Who does that? Why would anybody do that?

It's all about constant and execution. You keep doing the same things over and over and over, and eventually there will be a different result. Trust me. I know. I have been a HC in this league for nearly 8 years. I must be doing something right, otherwise I would not be working.

Didn't you know? Dick Jauron was out sick the day they went over the chapter on tendencies in NFL Head Coaching 101.

Yale called and told him to quit saying that he graduated from there.

Oak, you might be the eternal optimist here. You might be the one that hasn't been around this team for any length of time. Even throughout the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough years, the team played with heart and passion. The talent level sucked but they played. Under DJ, the talent level is there, and all us fans know it. The problem is, and has been for 3 years now, that no one knows if the team (and coaches) will show up! We keep hoping for something great to happen but year after year, it's the same ol' same ol'. Enough is Enough already. This team, along with last year's team, are the most frustrating Bills teams to watch and cheer for.

This is absolutely true. Although last year was worse. Some of our best games last year were ones that we lost and even when they won I just didn't care.

Other than the mistakes on monday it was a pretty good game, but the three before were real stinkers and it seams like we are slipping back into last years habit of trying to bore the opponent to victory.

I'm torn. I want the Bills to finish strong and make the playoffs. But by doing so, Jauron likely gets kept, which means little chance of reaching, much less winning, the SB.

Look at it this way. Jauron's staying, regardless. Alzheimer Ralph doesn't even know what day it is anymore. And the injuries can yet again be blamed for the nosedive, so Dickie is here to stay, until the Bills pack it up for good in two years and become the Toronto Thundercats or some sh--.

Look at it this way. Jauron's staying, regardless. Alzheimer Ralph doesn't even know what day it is anymore. And the injuries can yet again be blamed for the nosedive, so Dickie is here to stay, until the Bills pack it up for good in two years and become the Toronto Thundercats or some sh--.

Hahahaha you are so funny making an Alzheimers joke...i wish i was as funny as you.

Speak for yourself with your blatant and completely blind optimism, I would love to drink the denial kool-aid if you can spare any. Attack my viewpoint all you want, I think what I write and say represents what a majority of Bills fans are feeling right now. In my circle of Bills friends (about 10 or so of us die hards) I have never seen such hopelessness and anger ever. I am 29 years old and have followed the Bills since I was 10 years old, this is absolutely the worst season I have seen in my 20 years of being a fan. Sorry that I'm not 60 or whatever, can't change my age.

As for your injury excuse, please just give it up. Other teams experience just as many injuries and find a way to succeed. They don't lose 4 straight games, three to division opponents and one on a Monday Night game. The last 4 games have been nothing short of embarrassing.

Dick Jauron disgusts me and he really should disgust you too.

That's not surprising, coming from a guy who obviously is still under the false impression that Marv Levy was a good coach.

I can tell you're one of those guys who says unpopular things just so people will argue with him, so I'm not even going to bother this time. But still, shame on you for the Alzheimer Ralph things, it's really tasteless. My grandfather has Alzheimers and I doubt you'd be making jokes if your family was going through what mine is right now.