Syracuse 24 Notre Dame 23

/dev/null

If the kicker made that 53-yarder we wouldn't be talking about how bad the offense and coaching was. That kid is as anti-clutch as it comes.

/TSW morons

A college kid not making a 53 yard FG is "anti-clutch"? :o That attempt was well beyond his range (in fact, the kick was on line, just short).

Fact is that ND has regressed this year and while Weis has recruited well, he is a terrible in-game decision maker. If a couple of horrible losses are the price of a) not getting blown out in some bowl game where they don't belong in the first place and b) finding a better coach, it's ok with me.

Fact is that ND has regressed this year and while Weis has recruited well, he is a terrible in-game decision maker. If a couple of horrible losses are the price of a) not getting blown out in some bowl game where they don't belong in the first place and b) finding a better coach, it's ok with me.

Agreed. Weis is starting to look like Ron Zook Version 2.0. The guy has brought in talent on par with the Holtz years, but his game management is terrible. I'm ambivalent to whether he should stay on as coach, because I'd hate to go back to the years where not only was coaching average, but the talent was worse.

This season has actually been more disappointing that last...if that's even possible. I still think that the UNC game shook them. They were riding high then and I think if they don't blow that game, that they gut out Pitt and Cuse. Then we'd be looking a very different season. Either way, something ain't right in the kitchen. Next year will tell the story.

A college kid not making a 53 yard FG is "anti-clutch"? <_< That attempt was well beyond his range (in fact, the kick was on line, just short).

Sarcasm detector busted?