Bills Strategy Tomorrow

befootballfan

The players dont try any harder than the Bills, But the coaches sure do.....

Examples please. Other than the example I already mentioned. Have you actually watched enough of the Chiefs this year to know that the coaches try harder, or are you just operating on a pre-conceived notion? Because, really, you shouldn't be praising the coaching staff of a 1-9 team without good reason.

They got a young inexperienced QB. Blitz early and often. Bring Mitchell A LOT.

On offense, run the ball a lot. They have a bad defense. Let Trent pass to open guys. No sure what kind of defense they play for sure, but there will be a lot of open guys. They have a bad defense.

We win this and we're back on track.

They got a young inexperienced QB. Blitz early and often. Bring Mitchell A LOT.

On offense, run the ball a lot. They have a bad defense. Let Trent pass to open guys. No sure what kind of defense they play for sure, but there will be a lot of open guys. They have a bad defense.

We win this and we're back on track.

You forgot Trent doesn't see open guys anymore, he only see's RB's in the flat. If it is forcasted to be cold tomorrow, You can Mark this up as another Edwards bomb of a game. The guy until proven otherwise cant function in the cold weather.

You forgot Trent doesn't see open guys anymore, he only see's RB's in the flat. If it is forcasted to be cold tomorrow, You can Mark this up as another Edwards bomb of a game. The guy until proven otherwise cant function in the cold weather.

TE will see Josh Reed if he plays. I think a lot of his trouble has been no Josh Reed. I'd like to see Reed in the slot and Johnson out wide. Also Feed Lynch the ball 20 - 25 times.

Examples please. Other than the example I already mentioned. Have you actually watched enough of the Chiefs this year to know that the coaches try harder, or are you just operating on a pre-conceived notion? Because, really, you shouldn't be praising the coaching staff of a 1-9 team without good reason.

I haven't watched one second of the chiefs this year.

But I know that they went for two and the win against the chargers. A coaching decision. Dickie Douchebag ran three straight times and tried a 47 yard kick in the wind and cold. Also a coaches decision. Which do you prefer?

BTW- Lifetime stats for Lindell are 47-73 from 40-49 yards, not including any Weather....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/5388/

RUN...RUN...PASS... Lose by a last minute FG. Trent Edwards gets outclassed by Tyler Thigpen. Lynch breaks 100, Freddie Jackson has over 100 all purpose yards. Edwards throws for 150 with 2 picks and a TD.

Pretty much sounds like the last couple years.

Almost like a shampoo bottle......wash, rinse..repeat

Get used to it folks......If .500 Dick has that contract in hand, we can expect this for another 2 years at least.