Enough is enough

ieatcrayonz

Out of the 49 years I have rooted for the Bills, they have had 7 seasons of cheer worthy football (4 Super Bowl years and 3 AFL years). There may have been a few years of winning football but the rest have been NOT GOOD!!! 9 or 10 years out of 49??? Tell your boss that you will do your job correctly only 20% of the time...that's worst han the weather guessers). I'm sure he'll be proud and give you a raise...but the Bills still raise parking, consessions and hgame ticket prices.

I've had enough blow-ups over the years including last years DalASS game and last weeks fe-ass-co to tell my heart.."no mas...no mas". How many 59 yr old hearts have failed due to the Blundering Bills? I think I'll keep mine working.

What is it going to take for the Bills to hire and play good football? I don't know and neither does anyone on this board. If you were good at that, you'd be on the Bills staff instead of receiving the staff weekly during the season.

As I said (and so did Nick Nolte)..."it's time to put away childish things". Well, the Bills are a childish thing and they were put out the door last Monday at midnight. :rolleyes:

Who was it that said at the end of his show..."Good night Miss Wallbasher..where ever you are"? Well I say..."Hey Buffalo Bills...where are you?" (in 4 1/2 years or less...in Toronto and we all can live without heart failure)

I am so sick and tired of people bashing the Bills. I'm especially sick of people bashing Trent and Jauron.

This is the week it all turns around. Go Bills.

Obviously the "crayonz" have started affecting your brain functions.

Aren't you the same guy that said we should hope for a Bills LOSS against Arizona? :unsure: Yeah, that worked out real well for our playoff hopes. :unsure:

Dude you have to be kidding right?

You are aware that the Bills loss to Arizona is the only one that helps them in a tie breaker scenario right? All the other losses are horrible.

You are aware that the Bills loss to Arizona is the only one that helps them in a tie breaker scenario right? All the other losses are horrible.

The loss doesn't HELP them in a tie-breaker scenario. It just doesn't hurt them as much. Wouldn't you rather be 6-4?

It holds no effect on the outcome of an AFC Playoff berth because of one factor, that being that Arizona is an NFC team. They don't go by your record against ALL other teams, just the ones in your conference.

The loss doesn't HELP them in a tie-breaker scenario. It just doesn't hurt them as much. Wouldn't you rather be 6-4?

Look kid, this thread is about Trent and Jauron and the Bills and how we should all support them. It is also a prediction of sorts.

Wait until you take a statistics class before you start hijacking threads based on your misunderstanding of mathematical principles.

Look kid, this thread is about Trent and Jauron and the Bills and how we should all support them. It is also a prediction of sorts.

Wait until you take a statistics class before you start hijacking threads based on your misunderstanding of mathematical principles.

Says the man who constantly refers to Trent as a "glove wearing Mary".

And yes, I must be REALLY misunderstanding a mathematical principle if I think 6-4 is better than 5-5. Having control of tiebreakers helps. Not having to rely on tiebreakers helps more.

Says the man who constantly refers to Trent as a "glove wearing Mary".

And yes, I must be REALLY misunderstanding a mathematical principle if I think 6-4 is better than 5-5. Having control of tiebreakers helps. Not having to rely on tiebreakers helps more.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

It holds no effect on the outcome of an AFC Playoff berth because of one factor, that being that Arizona is an NFC team. They don't go by your record against ALL other teams, just the ones in your conference.

Hello...................................It doesn't control the tie-breaker.