Dr. Pepper Drinkers rejoice!

WWVaBeach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jesus for bringing to us, in these times of economic hardship and spiritual decay, this magnificent gift of terrible over-produced garbage and some free sugary liquid feces to wash it down with.

I don't really have strong opinion on Dr. Pepper, but your post reminded me of

from the Simpsons. [substitute Dr. Pepper for Mountain Dew.] BTW, I have no idea why the Geico caveman is there.

According to Billboard.biz, GUNS N' ROSES' new single, "Chinese Democracy", has made a splashy bow across a bevy of Billboard's and Radio and Records' rock airplay charts — after only five days of airplay. It debuts at No. 12 on Mainstream Rock, No. 15 on Active Rock, No. 37 on Modern Rock and No. 7 on Rock. On Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart, which began in 1981, it's the band's best debut since 1991 when "Don't Cry" opened at No. 4.

:unsure::unsure:

www.DrPepper.com

:unsure:

Actually:

FreeDrPepper

Can't access drpepper.com, but did access the other link, but not with FF. Got through using Google Chrome. There is a registration form with the a countdown clock.

To clarify the front page of drpepper.com says "loading" but does nothing.

Edit #2. Both links seem to work now

Same here. Is this on purpose? :censored:

Does SDS purposely design things so server crashes when Jay Rosen is in charge during peak time?

Doubt it about Dr Pepper unless you mean purposely not spending money to handle abnormal peak loads. Like any website which gets more hits than it is scaled for it is going have issues but you so rarely get that many visitors that it makes no sense to spend all that money on hardware and infrastructure.

I was able to get in believe it or not just before midnight last night CST... 4-6 weeks for the coupon to arrive... You have to 2-28-09 to redeem... :devil::flirt:

WTF? What a bunch of fockers!

Now... How do I get one for my wife and children... They did say every AMERICAN... Will it kick me out if I use the same address as mine?

Just went back to try and get in again and got this,

$array[0], 'firstName'=>$array[1], 'partnerId'=>"243", 'password'=>$array[2], 'softCoinPassword'=>$array[3], 'userId'=>$array[4],'year'=>$array[5],'month'=>$array[6],'day'=>$array[7],'lastName'=>$array[8],'zipcode'=>$array[9]); } } return NULL; } function encodeCookie($user){ $string = $user->email."++".$user->firstName."++".$user->password."++".$user->softCoinPassword."++".$user->userId."++".$user->year."++".$user->month."++".$user->day."++".$user->lastName."++".$user->zipcode; return encryptAndEncode($string); } ?> 1)); } function addUser($user){ $client = getVMLClient(); $array = array( 'address1'=>$user->address1, 'address2'=>$user->address2, 'birthDate'=>$user->birthDate, 'cellCarrier'=>$user->cellCarrier, 'cellPhone'=>$user->cellPhone, 'city'=>$user->city, 'countryCode'=>$user->countryCode, 'email'=>$user->email, 'firstName'=>$user->firstName, 'gender'=>$user->gender, 'homePhone'=>$user->homePhone, 'lastName'=>$user->lastName, 'optIn'=>$user->optIn, 'partnerId'=>$user->partnerId, 'password'=>$user->password, 'promoId'=>$user->promoId, 'sourceCd'=>$user->sourceCd, 'stateCode'=>$user->stateCode, 'zipcode'=>$user->zipcode); $mac = createMac($array); $array['mac'] = $mac; $return = @$client->addUser($array) or die ("We are experiencing high traffic, please try again or contact our consumer relations line at 1-800-696-5891."); //print_r($return); //$blah = fopen("log.txt","w"); //fwrite($blah,print_r($return,true)); //fclose($blah); try{ $user = parseUser($return->addUserResult); }catch (Exception $e){ header("Location: /error.php"); } return $user; } function updateUser($user){ $client = getVMLClient(); $array = array( 'address1'=>$user->address1, 'address2'=>$user->address2, 'birthDate'=>$user->birthDate, 'cellCarrier'=>$user->cellCarrier, 'cellPhone'=>$user->cellPhone, 'city'=>$user->city, 'countryCode'=>$user->countryCode, 'email'=>$user->email, 'firstName'=>$user->firstName, 'gender'=>$user->gender, 'homePhone'=>$user->homePhone, 'lastName'=>$user->lastName, 'optIn'=>$user->optIn, 'partnerId'=>$user->partnerId, 'password'=>$user->password, 'promoId'=>$user->promoId, 'sourceCd'=>$user->sourceCd, 'stateCode'=>$user->stateCode, 'userId'=>$user->userId, 'zipcode'=>$user->zipcode); $mac = createMac($array); $array['mac'] = $mac; try{ $return = $client->updateUser($array); }catch(Exception $e){ header("Location: /error.php"); } $user = parseUser($return->updateUserResult); return $user; } function getUser($fields){ $client = getVMLClient(); $email = $fields['email']; $partnerId = PARTNER_ID; $password = $fields['password']; $promoId = PROMO_ID; $sourceCd = SOURCE_CODE; $array = array( 'email'=>$email, 'partnerId'=>$partnerId, 'password'=>$password, 'promoId'=>$promoId, 'sourceCd'=>$sourceCd); $mac = createMac($array); $array['mac'] = $mac; try{ $return = @$client->getUser($array) or die ("We are experiencing high traffic, please try again or contact our consumer relations line at 1-800-696-5891."); }catch(Exception $e){ header("Location: /error.php"); } $user = parseUser($return->getUserResult); return $user; } ?>

ASSHATS!!