Number for the day: 37 (and counting)

Lori

Yup, that would be the number of quarters it's been since the Bills last scored a rushing TD. Thanks again to Chuck Pollock of the Olean Times Herald for unearthing that gem of a stat a couple of weeks ago, and to Charlie the Intern for doing the research to confirm the 'team-record' status....

Yup, that would be the number of quarters it's been since the Bills last scored a rushing TD. Thanks again to Chuck Pollock of the Olean Times Herald for unearthing that gem of a stat a couple of weeks ago, and to Charlie the Intern for doing the research to confirm the 'team-record' status....

86500[/snapback]

Strike while the iron is hot :-)

Seeing that Sunday we'll face Arizona and Willis is slated to go end to end here's one voice who says you will not be able to say the same thing next week.

Strike while the iron is hot :-)

Seeing that Sunday we'll face Arizona and Willis is slated to go end to end here's one voice who says you will not be able to say the same thing next week.

87008[/snapback]

K, I really, really hope you're right about that..... this is one record I'd rather NOT track.

Let's see...

Six guzinta 37 SIX and 1/6 times.

You mean the Bills haven't scored a rushing TD in over six games?

Oh my goodness!

Oops, I just found a math error. Good thing I hadn't posted this yet, 'cause I'd feel, well I'd feel as inept at math as the Bills are at scoring TD's and winning games.

Four guzinta 37 NINE and 1/4 times!

Oh. That's worse than I thought.

Does that count preseason and scrimmage games too?

I hope so. I wouldn't want anyone to think we're THAT bad.

Maybe somebody should tell DonnaHo about this.

I know he's not very friendly with the Western NY media and all, but something this fundamental should be brought to his attention.

He's a very smart and shrewd man. I'm sure he'll think of something to make us feel better while he and his very competent staff are busy fixing the problem(s). I know we're sooooo close to being a real winner again, I can almost taste it!

Go Tommy Go!

Go to Hell! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

86500[/snapback]

That's not so bad.....IT SEEMS LONGER

Hey moderators - do me a favor, willya? Just as soon as Willis runs one in today - and it WILL happen - nuke this thread. Thanks.

...and GO BILLS, dammit !!!

Hey moderators  - do me a favor, willya? Just as soon as Willis runs one in today - and it WILL happen - nuke this thread. Thanks.

...and GO BILLS, dammit !!!

92636[/snapback]

Lori's predictions are good. :w00t:

CW