HAHAHA!!!

BillsNYC

One thing Republicans have not figured out yet is that there is a new media out there. Youtube is a powerful tool of politics and the right cannot manipulate it like they do the networks. You can't threaten youtube with no access to cadidtaes, pulling advertising and rants about how unfair coverage is. Youtube destroyed Senator Allen and played a big role in this election, as has the internet generally. If this had been the old days bafoonery like this wouldn't even have been seen. The national networks wouldn't spend a second on it.

Thanks for the insight. I thought turkey came from tofu.

My point was that her "people" should have been aware that in spite of reality, they should have aware of its possible impact and worked the shot to make sure that it doesn't become fodder for message boards.

When you give an interview and the video clip of that interview comes with a warning about "graphic content", something went terribly, terribly wrong and your PR staff should be fired.

I think given her track record, that was pretty damn funny. It wasn't the fact that she pardoned the turkey....it's that she's doing the Cougar thing for the camera in her la-de-da voice as Jethro is slicing necks and draining them in the background...then turns to the camera with perfect timing. If it wasn't for the scarf and coffee, I would think that was a green screen background put in over a previous Palin interview.

I may actually watch the Daily SHow tonight.

When you give an interview and the video clip of that interview comes with a warning about "graphic content", something went terribly, terribly wrong and your PR staff should be fired.

Perhaps some of you might want to leave the cozy confines of NYC and realize that IN ALASKA this sort of thing is not a big deal. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised if she walked over and broke one of their necks herself.

Yes, it was funny, but some of act like it was anything more than ironic.

Damn. Gonna have to get me armed with something. Too late for this years Thanksgiving though. Wife already ordered the turkey. Who am I kidding, not like id be able to clean clean the thing for cooking or anything.

Next year come on down to Dublin. There here every year. I heard a bunch this morning just outside my door. The complex I live in is right on the CC-Alameda county line.

Next year come on down to Dublin. There here every year. I heard a bunch this morning just outside my door. The complex I live in is right on the CC-Alameda county line.
I have not purchased a Turkey in 15 years. I have Turkey every year ,the wild variety, and contary to popular opinion there is no tast difference. I would be suprised if Turkey hunting is legal where you are.

Perhaps some of you might want to leave the cozy confines of NYC and realize that IN ALASKA this sort of thing is not a big deal. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised if she walked over and broke one of their necks herself.

Yes, it was funny, but some of act like it was anything more than ironic.

I thought it was a re-enactment of how the media treated Palin during the election.

Same here Wacka. Sometimes we can spot maybe a dozen running around. They certainly aren't shy and they seem to like to hang out up in the trees. They are huge as well.

I have not purchased a Turkey in 15 years. I have Turkey every year ,the wild variety, and contary to popular opinion there is no tast difference. I would be suprised if Turkey hunting is legal where you are.

They are so tame, I could probably go up to one and wring it's neck, and claim it was hit by a car. One day I hear one really loud. open my door and it's about 2 feet away.

Why let the coyotes or mountain lions have the good meals