Bills ranked 32 on NFL/CBS power rankings!

Rudyc80

I'll wait until we see what we have in JP Losman before complaining too hard about that draft pick. Sure, they could end up with a top 5 pick, even THE top pick. So? We traded the pick to get back into the first round to draft Losman. If he doesn't pan out, it was a bad move.

I dont care how bad they say we are.....theres no way in hell that the Dolphins, Bears, 49ers are better than us....NO WAY!

we beat the damn Dolphins head up! I gurantee we would beat the bears and will beat the 49ers easily when we play.

MARK IT THE f...k DOWN!

Theses power polls are just ridiculous!

86495[/snapback]

I hate to say it,but right now we deserve it. <_<

Unless you're ranked #1 at the end of the year with the Lombardi Trophy in hand, what does it matter whether you're ranked #2 or #32? Both are losers in the end.

Yeah, but isn't there supposed to be some entertainment value?

I would personally get a lot more entertainment out of being a 2nd ranked "loser"

like the Bills from 1990-94 rather than a 32nd ranked loser like today.

How about you?

THAT DOES IT! I'M ENRAGED! ENRAGED, I TELL YOU!

The Bills get NO respect from the media or other team's fans!

I'm sick and tired of this. Who do they think they're fooling?

First, it's no Monday Night Football.

Then, it's no Prime Time games.

Next, no National games at all.

I'm sick and tired of the media and the league bullying us like we're a bunch of panty-wearing, weak-kneed, limp-wristed, tree-hugging, spotted owl-tongue-kissing, cluster of nincompoops! (not that there's anything wrong with being any of those things)

Why can't they treat us with the respect we deserve? Why can't they treat us like the 6-0 team we all know they really are?

What?

They're 1 - 5?

Nevermind.